Chapter 18: I have sand in places where sand shouldn't be

©sprinklemycupcake

A/N: Well hello there cupcakes hahaha -  I don't know why but when I say that it reminds me of Charlie from Charlie's Angel when he goes'Good morning Angels' hahahahaha ok not funny? Alright, I'll stop.

Now this chapter is well um well to put it bluntly, it's pretty graphic and sexual towards the end so I reccommend you not read it if you don't like reading these types of things. I do hope you pervies like it, because i tried my best to make it interesting! ;)

Chapter 18: I have sand in places where sand shouldn’t be

“Archie…please,” I breathed heavily.

“Please what, princess?” his deep husky voice sent chills down my spine, “Tell me what you want Adrianna and I’ll do it.”

“Please…Please just…” I moaned as he peppered hot kisses down my jaw.

“Yeah I’m listening…” he taunted slipping his hands under my shirt, massaging my breasts.

“Touch me.” I whispered in a daze. He smirked and removed his fingers from my boobs, running them down body to my thighs teasingly before opening them slightly. I shivered from his touch and almost cried out in frustration when he teased me more kissing along my thighs stopping right before the place where I really wanted him to be touching me.

“Patience is a virtue, baby girl.” He chuckled deeply.

I sucked in a deep breath as his hands trailed up parting my thighs again giving him more access. His hands found my còre and I-

KNOCK, KNOCK!

I sat up abruptly clutching my hand to my chest that was heaving up and down due to a pounding coming from my door. I looked down at my body to see it drenched in sweat making the dishevelled bed sheets cling to my body disgustingly from that stupid dream

Ok stupid wouldn’t be a word I would use to describe it. It was a pretty hot dream but the million dollar question is why were you having dreams like that about Archie, Miss Winters?

Oops sorry, I mean Mrs. Mason.  I could just feel my conscious smirking evilly at me.

KNOCK, KNOCK!

I snapped out of my dirty thoughts and glared at the door where someone’s fist is repeatedly punching down.

“I’M NOT HERE!” I shouted lying back down.

“I know you’re in the Adrianna…” a voice I knew all too well sang through the door, “Now open the fùcking door!”

It was the same voice that haunted me in my dream just minutes ago…

Grumbling profanities as I got out of bed and dragged my feet to the door. I glared at the piece of shìt that had a smug look plastered on his beautiful face.

“What?” I snapped groggily rubbing my eyes.

“Well aren’t you just a ray of sunshine this morning?” he grinned wolfishly. I took in his appearance as he stood sèxily on the arch of my door. His hair sat beautifully in a messed up bed hair kind of thing and he wore Khaki shorts and a loose white t-shirt that showed off his arms. My eyes rested on his arms again and then travelled to those same fingers that haunted me in my dream. Those same fingers that were going to do bad things to me if he didn’t interrupt it. Starting to feel flustered again I cleared my throat and snapped my eyes to his, he was staring at me while I checked him out.