Chapter 21: Swimming all in your Hayley

If you hate reading the authors note, just skip to the last paragraph because it's important lovelies!

A/N: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Ok soooo first I'd like to say I love each and everyone one of you reading and the people who vote for my chapters I love you a trilly! It honestly means a lot when I receive votes and comments and even those who don't you're still great haha. I'm also really grateful to all my followers and for all the reads I've gotten like I never thought 4 months ago when I posted my first chapter that'd I'd be here with nearly 14,000 reads and on chapter 21! It's really mind blowing to be honest. 

I'd also like to dedicate this chapter to my new french bitch! She's got a sick as name - Héloïse - also known as BlondChicken. But I like to call her Elle! She's hilarious and great to talk to. So, if i have any male readers - hit this chicka up. Just kidding, maybe. HAHA, love ya Elle!

Oh and one more thing, I'm not saying there will be because I don't want to ruin it but, hypothetically speaking if and when I do post a chapter that involves Adrian and Archie wrestling underneath the bed sheets - if you catch my drift - I have a feeling wattpad will be annoying and make it PRIVATE which means  you'll have to follow me in order to read it. 

©sprinklemycupcake

Chapter 21: Swimming all in your Hayley

The next morning we were all gathered around the breakfast table eating food that our very own chef – Clay, made. River, who was still here, sat next to me and ogled at Axel’s face as he ate a sausage while listening to Belle panicking over her first baby scan today. I snickered silently and nudged River with my elbow, telling him to stop making it so obvious, in which he returned with a glare on his now red face.

“Babe, can you relax? It’ll be fine.” Clay rubbed Belle’s shoulders.

She narrowed her eyes at him, “Well can you blame me for being scared? What if there’s something wrong with her? I mean I don’t even know how far alo-”

“What do you mean her?” Clay cut her off, making her eyes narrow even more.

“Well it’s obviously going to be a girl. Someone needs to carry the fab genes of these babies.” She cupped her boobs, squishing them together making everyone, not Clay wince.

It also happened to be the same time Archie decided to walk in, and I’d love to say alone but unfortunately that was not the case, he walked in with a leggy blonde that looked awfully familiar.

And then it all came back to me as I eyed the leggy bìtch with dishevelled clothes and untameable hair. 

Hayley – Hayley as in Hayley who was purring like a fùcking kitten last night.  I’m not even kidding, when I say she was purring, it was like actual pure animal purring. And it wasn’t the good kind of purring either, it was strangled and disturbing. At one point I was tempted to barge in there and check if Archie was doing some illegal things to our cat – but then I remembered we don’t have a cat, so I thought better of it. Ignoring the memory of the hurt I felt when I saw them together and not to mention when he dismissed me as if I were shìt on his shoe, I focused my attention back to reality. I noticed that everyone had become quiet and were now all staring – even an ogling River – at the obvious elephant in the room. Archie, not being one for awkward situations, decided to clear his throat and act as if everything was normal as he led Hayley to a chair opposite me and took the one next to her.

To say things were awkward would be an understatement; things were beyond awkward as everyone ate in silence. To make things even worse, my brother – Axel of course – was running his eyes over Hayley as if she was going to be his dinner tonight, and by the way she was responding it looked like she couldn’t wait for dinner – I’m guessing lunch it is then.