Chapter 35: Oh for the love of Valentino

©sprinklemycupcake

A/N: Hey hey everyone! First i'd like to say THANK YOU TO EVERYONE READING AND VOTING AND FOLLOWING I LOVE U ALL V V MUCH. 

80,000 reads holy fuck! Nearly at 100,000 guys! I'm literally over the moon, i mean to some people that isn't a lot but to me that's huge espcially since i only started this year! 

Again this is self edited - so i'm sorry for any horrible mistakes!

You will all love and hate me for this chapter (mostly hate) - that is alll i'm sayin'

A PICTURE OF ADRIAN'S BIRTHDAY DRESS UP THE TOP ^^^ 

enjoy and flood the comment section when you're done xxxx

Chapter 35: Oh for the love of Valentino

The first time Archie called me Princess I’m not going to lie, I wanted to punch him in the throat but at the time my heart felt like it was about to fall out of my ass. I never looked into why he called me Princess, I just let him use the pet name whenever he pleased because I got used it and yes, I blushed nearly every time. But I never thought of why he chose the specific name, he could’ve just stuck to babe, or sweet-heart, hell he could’ve even called me snowflake. It wasn’t until now that I fully understood the reason for him calling me Princess.

As I grit my teeth and eyes watering at the feeling of the needle cutting through my skin I now can proudly say that I’m indeed fact a fùcking Princess. Archie was staring at me with amusement as I gripped his hand with everything I had in me. I didn’t freak out and back out much to Archie’s surprise, I went through with it. It’s been about an hour since the guy – who’s name I found out earlier was Trent – started tattooing me. I wasn’t 100% sure on what I wanted to get at the start but I knew this wouldn’t be the last tattoo I’d ever get, no matter how much it freaking hurt right now. Goosebumps popped on my skin as the needle gun touched over my rib cage bones. I tried my hardest to not flinch so it wouldn’t stuff up but I couldn’t help it.

I heard Trent chuckle, “It’s almost done sweet heart, just a few more minutes.”

I looked down at him and scowled, “Easy for you to say, you aren’t the one getting inked.”

He paused the needle and looked up at me with an eyebrow raised and a playful glint shining in his eyes as he motioned his head towards his arms that I just realised were filled with art. Oops.

I gave him a sheepish smile and closed my eyes, digging my nails into Archie’s palm as Trent started with the needle again.

Oh and you want to know what the amazing tattoo I was getting was?

It was a fùcking Princess Tiara.

~

“Are you ready for your next surprise?” Archie squeezed my hand as we walked side by side down the shopping strip.

I sent a scowl his way, “No more Archie seriously! What’s next? Is a horse and carriage going to pop out of somewhere?”

He paused and said seriously, “Why? Do you want one? If you do I can arrange for that–” my eyes widened and I covered his mouth with my hand, shutting him up.

“No, no, no, no! I don’t want that. I honestly don’t need you spending any more money on me, I’m happy with the tattoo and necklace. It’s more than enough.” I honestly said.

He licked my hand making me scrunch my nose up in disgust and I quickly removed it from his mouth, “Eww gross.”

Archie rolled his eyes at me and slid an arm around me pulling me to his side, “We’ve done grosser things baby girl,”