Chapter 25: Hey homer, want a donut?

©sprinklemycupcake

A/N: Hey lovely people. This is a steamy chapter so I hope you guys like it! This chap was 10 pages on microsoft word and 5000 words! Havent had a long chapter in a while so you're welcome :)

We reached 20,000 reads today and I literally screamed.

Thank you to all my new followers and everyone voting! You're all amazing.

Also up the top and to the side is a picture of Adrian and Archie's date! *swoon*

Chapter 25: Hey homer, want a donut?

“Are we there yet?” I whined for the umpteenth time tonight. I wasn’t really that bothered by it to be honest, because even though we hadn’t arrived at wherever this so called dinner was, I was spending time with him even though he kept teasing me.

Are we there yet?” Archie mimicked, which I assumed was supposed to sound like me.

I gave him a pointed look, “I do not sound like that.”

I do not sound like that.” He mimicked again, smirking. 

What do I even see in this guy? Ugh. I rolled my eyes at his childishness, but that didn’t stop the smile creeping on my face. We didn’t speak for the rest of the ride and I was fine with it because it was a comfortable silence. I looked out of the window and took in our surrounding’s, it was obvious we were going a bit further out of city, because we passed all the familiar restaurants already, which made me wonder what kind of place he is taking me to.

Maybe he’s taking me to the woods to chop me up and sell my body parts for money…

“I’m offended you’d think I’d do such a thing to you Adrian,” he laughed, a glimmer twinkling in his eyes. I looked at him in confusion, can he read minds?

“No, I cannot read minds.” My eyes widened at his words and he smirked, “You’re just voicing your thoughts idiot.”

Oh.

Oh, definitely a big OH. Well that’s embarrassing…

I smiled sheepishly at him, cursing myself silently for blushing like a tomato. He looked at me quickly and winked before turning back to the road.

“By the way, I wouldn’t chop you up and sell your parts for money,” he grinned evilly, “I would just kill you and bury your body, it’s a quicker and cleaner job.”

I narrowed my eyes at him and stuck my tongue out at him, “Bite me bìtch.”

His grinned transformed into a smirk and his eyes darkened dangerously, “Careful what you wish for Mrs. Mason.”

I raised an eyebrow at him, but before I could open my mouth to say anything he beat me to it.

“We’re here.” He parked the car and shut off the engine.

All thoughts were erased of him taking me into the woods when my eyes glazed over our surroundings. We were outside a beat up old building in the middle of nowhere that had graffiti plastered all over the place. It looked like the kind of place you go to meet up for a drug deal, not somewhere you go for a first fùcking date. Archie walked over to my side of the door, being the chivalrous man he is, and opened it before I could get a chance to reach for the handle.

“Come on princess; let’s take you to your palace.”

I made a disgusted face at his line and shook my head, “So cheesy Archie, so cheesy.”