Chapter 7: In which they both need a cold shower

©sprinklemycupcake

Chapter 7: In which they both need a cold shower

Awkward.

That is one word I would use to describe the situation we’re in right now and it doesn’t help that it’s so silent that I can hear my own heart beating through my chest so fast that I feel like it’s about to jump right out and make a run for it. Hell, I don’t blame it for wanting to run because that’s exactly what I want to do right now. 

You’re probably wondering what I’m talking about huh? Well let me refresh your memory. A few minutes ago Archie and I just walked in on my brother and his sister going out at it like rabbits. To say I was shocked would be an understatement because I am so fùcking shocked that if Leonardo Di Caprio himself came in right now and flopped his penis out I wouldn’t notice because I’d be too focused on the two wild animals.

Clay was still disgustingly inside Belle and they were both just frozen staring wide eyed at the both of us, neither one of them daring to speak first or move. Oh sweet baby Jesus, can this get any more fùcked up?

I looked over to Archie and could see him seconds away from smashing Clay’s face in to the table, his body was all tense, his hands were fisted by his sides and I could see his chest rising up and down from breathing so heavily. I think it’s safe to say if I don’t stop Mike Tyson over there, shit will go down.  

I bit my bottom lip hard trying to keep my laugh in because in all honesty this is the funniest shit I have seen in a long time. I tried my best not to look at the compromising position they are still in but I couldn’t help it, my eyes betrayed me and took a sneak at them and that was all it took for me to burst out in laughter. My whole body shook as I clutched my stomach and tears ran down my face. I could feel their eyes on me and that made me laugh even more, they probably thought I was a mental case. After my laughter died down I wiped my eyes and looked up to them again, Belle and Clay were staring at me with confusion and Archie had a look of disbelief spread across his face.

I shrugged my shoulders at them. “What? This is fùcking hilarious.”

Archie snorted at me. “I’m glad you find this amusing Adrian,” he then averted his gaze on Clay and narrowed his eyes. “I on the other hand, would like to know why my best mate is banging my little sister?” his tone came out harsh and I flinched.

Clay sighed and opened his mouth to speak but Belle beat him to it. “Archie, I’m not a kid! He didn’t do anything wrong – well apart from not locking the god damn door, he hasn’t done anything wrong because I wanted this just as much as he did.” She growled. I snickered at how worked up she was getting.

That didn’t seem to calm him down though; in fact I think that made him angrier. Oh sugar.                  He opened his mouth but then stopped; he thought for a moment then opened his mouth to speak again.

“H-h-how-how long?” he stuttered out, clearly not wanting to know.

She was quiet for a moment. I took a breath in, waiting for it. “6 months.” She muttered quietly.

My mouth dropped open. 6 fùcking months? I wasn’t expecting that at all. Christ, I was expecting maybe 2 weeks or just this once, but 6 months? Holy crap. Suddenly I felt anger rise through me because they’ve both kept it from us for that long. Belle and I tell each other everything, well obviously not everything if she kept out the part that she’s screwing your brother. I mean I’m not angry that they’re together, because who am I to stop them? I’m just pissed off that she’s kept it from me for 6 months!