Princess

I kinda like this, don't let it flop !

you walk up the Gallagher driveway, smiling you always felt at home here. you make your way inside and grin when you see Ian watching tv.

"hey" you say. "sup" he replies smiling but doesn't look away from the screen. you walk into the kitchen where Fiona is making dinner.

"hey Fi" you say, then take a seat at the kitchen counter. "Hey y/n, staying for dinner ?" Fiona says, a huge smile slapped across her face.

you nod, "and that maths question was so hard" you hear males voice echo through the house, you immediately know it's Carl but we wasn't alone as a ladies voice followed.

you turn your head and see Dominique, "oh hey y/n" she grins. you find yourself jealous, carl was your boyfriend, what where they doing. Why was she here.

"Hey Dom" she hugs you tightly, for a moment then pulls away. "We'll see you to tomorrow" she says, hugging carl from the side.

she's fake.

Carl notices your jealousy, and walks over to you. He hugs you from behind and whispers.

"Don't worry princess, we where just studying"

His hot breathe gives you chills. You nod, and turn around then plant a small kiss on his lips.

"ugh give it a rest love birds" you head Fiona groan. The two of you laugh.