Gif Imagine (25)

"Carl, come quick, Y/N's in hospital!" Debbie yelled at the boy through her phone

"W-what? What happened?" Carl said in disbelief.

"I'll explain when you get here. Just hurry, Carl!" Debbie yelled one last time before hanging up the phone.

Carl then began running, the fastest he'd ever run in his entire life, and he didn't stop. He only got faster. He then spotted a kid with a skateboard, he grabbed a bunch of cash out of his pocket and through it at the kid before taking the skateboard and riding off to the hospital.
He kept telling himself over and over She's going to be okay. He wasn't too sure what had happened but he knew you were strong. And he knew you could over come anything.

He finally arrived at the local hospital, he jumped off the skateboard and left it outside. He didn't care about it, all he cared about was seeing you. He hurried inside, spotting Debbie, Fiona and your parents in the emergency room he made his way over to you.

"Is she okay?! What happened?!!" He asked in a panic and completely out of breath.

"She fell and hit her head in the bathroom, split it open... She just went into surgery not long before you got here.." Debbie said lowly.

"Ah shit!" Carl said resting his hands on the back of his head.

"She's going to be okay Carl" Fiona said giving him a sympathetic smile.

"I know, She's a fighter" Carl said with a small smile before taking a seat next to your Mum. She gave him a small smile before taking his hand into hers.

"She'll be very happy to see you here." She said softly with a smile.

Carl gave her a small smile. But he wasn't too sure about that just an hour before the incident the two of you had the biggest argument you've ever had. The two of you have been dating for almost two years, friends for three. You were upset he'd been choosing his runs over you, that ended in a big fight and Carl leaving your house. But after what happened today Carl was done with the runs. If not before especially now.

"Miss Y/N Y/L/N's family. She's available for visits now. One at a time please."

Carl looked over at your parents.

"Go" Your dad said with a small smile. Carl nodded before hopping up and following the nurse into your room. His heart absolutely broke when he saw you. When he saw how much pain you were in. He mumbled a "Thank you" to the nurse before heading in.

"Hey, Princess." Carl said lowly with a smile.

You slowly opened your eyes, them landing on him standing just next to your hospital bed.

"Hi..." You said quietly, your head was very sore. From the fall, the stitches and on top of all that a headache.

"Look, Y/N, I'm sorry.... I-I'm just so glad you're o-okay." Carl said stumbling a few of his words.

"T-thank you, but I-" You started but were cut off by Carl.

"I'm done with the runs. Done. From now on and forever YOU are my only focus. I'm so sorry. I jus- I love you, Y/N." Carl said taking your hand into his.

You pulled away quickly giving him a strange look. A confused one.

"Uh- I- Um- W-who are you?"

Do you guys want a part 2??