But atleast I have the memories..

I love this so much, guys don't let this flop !!

It had been just over 2 months since you and carl broke up. You saw him around school, almost everyday. It broke your heart to see him hand in hand with his, 'new girl' Victoria. Her perfect tanned skin, ocean blue eyes, beautiful smile and her kindness towards others.

She made it almost impossible to hate her.

You kept in touch with the Gallagher's since you and Debbie where very close. You saw him almost everyday. You tried to act like you didn't care, but you did. Your tried to ignore him, but you couldn't.

"Hey y/n" someone said from behind snapping you out of your thoughts, Victoria.

"Oh hey, Vic" you say with a small smile, she grins.

"Sorry, umm your chairs on my bag" she laughs, you take in what she said and move your chair over, she leans down to pick up her bag when her phone falls out of her pocket. The screen immediately turns on and a photo of her and Carl comes into site.

Water begins to fill your eyes, next minute you find yourself running out of the classroom. Many people watching, you run into the restroom and lock yourself in a cell. No matter how hard your tried you couldn't get him out of your mind. But you him to be happy, and if he was happy with her then you where happy for him.

You slip the small gold chain bracelet of your wrist, the one he gave you. You stared at it, as you balled down, then dropped it into the toilet. You smile as memories of the two of your flood into your mind.

When he first asked you to be his girlfriend, the smile on his face, the rose in his right hand.

You smile, choking on your sobs.

Your first kiss, how he cuffed your checks, and pressed his pink plump lips onto yours.

You wipe the tears dripping down your face.

Your first time, something so special as you gave yourself's to eachother.

You weakly grin, then flush, you flush all the memories away. You honestly felt a little better.

You leave the toilet cell and walk over to the mirror, you clean your face not caring about not wearing makeup. Not really caring how you looked you made your way to class because no matter who he was with, you knew, he always thought you looked beautiful

Part 2 ??

Carl Gallagher ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara