Young and inlove

You stared at the blue stick, and the word that read positive. Your eyes then filled with water and you began to cry. "Y/N? Babe?" You heard your boyfriend Carl's voice from outside the door.

"One second!" You yelled shoving the stick in the bin, wiping your eyes you opened the door like nothing had happened.

"Hey babe" You say with a smile.

"Hey" Carl asks raising an eyebrow, "You okay?".

You nod. "I'm fine"

"You sure?"

"Positive"

"Okay... well I need to use the bathroom" he chuckles

"Oh" you giggle and move out of the way, you head to your room and sit on your bed thinking of ways to Carl that you were pregnant.

"Y/N?" You heard Carl yell.

"In here!"

"Babe, what's this?" Carl asked holding the pregnancy stick in his hand.

"Carl..."

"You're pregnant?" He asked a small smile danced apon his lips.

"Yes.." you said quietly standing up

"I'm gonna be a dad!" He yelled happily pulling you into a hug.

"This is so awesome Y/N, I can't believe we're gonna be parents!"

"I'm so happy your happy... I thought you were gonna leave me.."

Carl pulled back a little so your faces were just inches apart. "I would never do that babe, sure were young but we'll figure this out. Well make it work!"

You smiled and pressed your lips onto his, the next 9 months were gonna be hard but with Carl by your side you knew you would get through them.