All these years

This was inspired by Camila Cabello's songs 'All these years' So I suggest listening to the song while reading this!

You pulled into the nearest parking spot, pulling your keys out of the the engine you hopped out of the car and headed inside your local grocery store. You unlocked your phone and opened the notes app, it opened up on your 'Shopping list' note since that was the last note you'd made.

Milk,
Bread,
Biscuits,
Apples,
Yoghurt.

You grabbed the nearest trolley and headed to the fruit section you grabbed yourself a few apples and put them in a bag then into your trolley. Then you headed over to the bread aisle. Where you got your bread. Then off to get the biscuits.

You were standing in the middle of the aisle, crossed arms your eyes looking at all the different flavoured biscuits. You heard a laugh, a familiar laugh, a laugh you hadn't heard in over three years. Your ex boyfriends laugh, Carl Gallagher.

Your head flung over to where the laugh was coming from and there you saw him, his hair was a little long than it was three years ago. His arms were more muscular. You weren't ready for this. You weren't ready to see him.

You hadn't really thought too much about him the past three years but now that you'd seen him here you felt everything come back. All the memories the two of you shared. You felt the butterflies in your stomach, you smiled lightly but your smile dropped when you saw him with a girl. They shared a quick kiss before heading up the aisle you were in hand in hand.

You immediately froze not knowing what to do, Carl's eyes then met yours and he seemed to do the same. Finally he walked up closer to you, him and his new girl still holding hands.

"Hey" He said softly passing by you.

"Hey..." You replied with a small smile.

"It was good seeing you"

"Yeah.... you too..." You said knowing he wouldn't of heard you as he had already left the aisle.

Even after all these years, he was still the one you wanted. And maybe you should of told him then and there, maybe he would of felt the same way. But I guess we'll never know. I guess he'll never know.

Sorry for not uploading for so long! And sorry this is super short and shitty!!! I've had major writers block but I'm back now with a bunch of ideas!!!!