Propose pt 2

You flatten your dress out and smile. You look into the mirror, your bridesmaids all surrounding you with huge smiles.

"You look stunning" Debbie says with the biggest smile and watery eyes.

"So do you! So do all of you girlies!" You say to your bridesmaids.

"I just- I can't believe this is finally happening. I've been waiting for this day forever and it's finally here" You say with excitement.

"We should probably leave, we can't be late!" Debbie says grabbing your hand. You and the girls all head out of your house and head out to your limo. Debbie helps you in. You all sip on champagne, sing, laugh and smile.

When you arrive the butterflies in your stomach start to flutter. Everything you've ever wanted.

You get out of the limo with the help of your father who met you at the venue. He smiles. Tears fall to his cheeks. You hug him tight.

"You look beautiful y/n. My little girls not so little anymore now is she" he smiles

"I'll always be your little girl dad" you say starting to feel emotional. Don't cry your mascara will run you continue to say over and over in your mind.

Your dad walks you to were it was all happening. Everyone stands. The music starts and you and your father walk down the aisle. Carl stands at the end look star struck.

Your dad hands you over and you face Carl, you both smile. The priest begins to talk......

"Do you y/n y/l/n take Carl Gallagher to be your lawful husband, to love and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, for sickness or in health, to love and cherish until death, do you part?" the priest says looking at you.

"I do" You nod.

"Do you Carl Gallagher take y/n y/l/n to be your lawful wife, to love and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, for sickness or in health, to love and cherish until death, do you part?" the priest says looking at Carl.

He looks at you and smiles.

"I do"

The priest continues...

"I now pronounce you husband and wife..."

He turns to Carl.

"You may kiss the bride"

"Way ahead of you" Carl smirks and pulls you in for a soft yet ruff loving kiss.

Everyone cheers and the two of you walk down the aisle hand in hand. People through flowers and continue to cheer. This was the day you married your bestfriend.