The Story of the Legend Chapter 2

Deok Su Hyun slowly sat up in his bed and wiped the cold sweat from his face. Ja Kyung, the Korean woman lying next to him in his bed moaned and stirred as she was waking up from her slumber. She slowly opened her almond sized dark brown eyes, waking up to a half naked Deok Su Hyun. A small smile married her thin, pink lips. She lifted up her hands and lightly grazed his bare chest. Deok Su Hyun grabbed her hand and gently laid it down on the bed.

"We had a fun night last night, but that was all it was. It would be best if you left". He told her as gently and kindly as possible.

Ja Kyung frowned as she pouted her lips. She was fully aware of what it was, but she wanted to at least put up a fight, but it was no use. She sat up, holding the silk sheets to cover her naked form. She combed her long dark hair from her face.

"I am fully aware of what this was. It has always been the same". She said, placing her feet on the carpet and standing up, wrapping the sheets around her body.

"I still come anyways". She said, walking into the bathroom to change.

Deok Su Hyun dwelled upon the dream he had last night, slightly disregarding what Ja Kyung said, though he heard her. He hasn't dreamt of that time in a couple hundred years. Why is he dreaming about that, about her now? He buried his face into the palms of both of his hands.

"Kali...." He whispered.

Deok Su Hyun let out a huge sigh, before planting both of his feet on his black carpet. He shook his head, trying to shake away the thoughts of his past.

"It's been four hundred and twenty five years. She is long dead". He whispered.

He checked his cellphone to see that assistant manager Chul Soo messaged him multiple times about the meeting. He rubbed his temples, trying to massage them as he thought about that meeting. He really didn't to attend, but he was the CEO, so he couldn't just skip it. It was another message stating that there's an interview he will have to conduct, since Eun Hye, the manager will not be able to do it, since she will be busy with her other duties.

Ja Kyung came out of his bathroom changed into the clothes she had on yesterday, but no one would be able to tell, unless they saw her wearing it. Her hair was combed and brushed. Her face was made up. Deok Su Hyun got out of his bed in nothing but his boxers and went up to her and grabbed her hand.

"I have enjoyed our time together and look forward to the next time". He told her as he brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it gently.

Ja Kyung allowed him as another smile graced her lips.

"Same here". She said, kissing him on his cheek, before gathering up her belongings and walking out of his bedroom.

An elderly man named Deok Luo Yong came into his room with a younger man named Deok Bong Chol. Bong Chol checked out Ja Kyung as she walked out of Su Hyun bedroom, looking at her from head to toe, though focusing on certain parts of her body.

"Where can I find a woman like that?" Bong Chol asked as he continued to watch Ja Kyung leave. Luo Yong smacked him upside his head with a book he was carrying, making him cry out in pain and hold the spot that was smacked.

"What I do?" He asked, massaging the injured part of his head, trying to soothe the pain.

"You have more important things to be focusing on".

Bong Chol scoffed at his grandfather. "And you". Yong now focused on Su Hyun. "How long are you planning to have this type of relationship with this woman?"

Su Hyun scratched his head and yawned at he stared at the older man.

"You're supposed to be looking for your bride with the 여우구슬 that can finally turn you human".