The Story of the Legend Chapter 20

Su Hyun looked around Amari's and In Hye's apartment. Could Tae Wan have figured out that Amari has the fox's bead? That quickly? If he already figured it out then Amari is in more trouble than he realized. He has to find her quickly, before Amari is lost to him forever. First, Su Hyun had to pay a visit to In Hye in the hospital. He didn't want to disturb her rest, but this was a life or death situation. He could use any information she had.  With that, Su Hyun rushed to the hospital.

Luckily, In Hye was awake when Su Hyun came to see her. She was surprised to see him and not Amari, making her worried for her best friend. She would have been the first one here if In Hye ended up in the hospital. She would woken up to Amari sitting in the chair by her bed, grasping her hands and looking at her with tears in her eyes.

"In Hye", Su Hyun caught her attention.

"What happened to Amari?"She asked.

Su Hyun looked at her confused.

"I was hoping you could provide me with information on that".

"Why?" In Hye asked, getting more worried now.

"You were attacked last night, right?" Su Hyun asked.

"Yeah, two men clad in black broke into our apartment demanding to know where Amari was. When she got back home, they held me hostage. The both of us fought them, until I was knocked out. After that, I don't know what happened". In Hye explained what happened to the best of her memory.

"Amari was taken by those guys". Su Hyun told her.

"What?" In Hye gasped, covering her mouth with her hands, tears trickling down her cheek.

"What would they want with Amari?" She asked.

Su Hyun shook his head, telling her he didn't know, even though he knew exactly why they kidnapped her.

"Do you remember anything about those guys that could lead me to her whereabouts?"

In Hye thought hard about last night. "I couldn't make out their faces, since they wore masks, but what I found odd was that they wore scrubs, blue, like they were nurses or some sort". In Hye told him.

"Nurses?" Su Hyun asked confused.

In Hye nodded.

"Did they have anything on it?" Su Hyun asked. "Any names of some sort?"

In Hye thought about their clothes. "They didn't have their names, but I faintly remember seeing something about Seoul Memorial".

"Seoul Memorial? Wasn't closed down a long time ago?" Su Hyun asked her.

"I believe so. It should be old and abandoned by now". In Hye said.

"Perfect to conduct unauthorized operations and experiments. Thank you In Hye. You were a load of help". He said, kissing her cheek in excitement.

In Hye giggled to herself, but winced pain, clutching her stomach.

"Promise me you will bring Amari back".

Su Hyun grinned at her.

"I swear on my life that I will bring back Amari alive and well. I care about her more than you will ever know". He told her, before running out of the hospital.

"I trust you". In Hye whispered to herself as she watched Su Hyun leave.

In his car, Su Hyun looked up the directions to Seoul Memorial hospital on his computer, before typing in the directions in his GPS and speeding off, racing to rescue Amari before he loses her for good.