The Story of the Legend Chapter 6

"What are you doing here?!" They asked in unison again.

Chol and Yong were both looking at them confused. "You two know each other?" They both asked together.

"I hired her today at my hotel". Su Hyun said.

They all stared st her. "That's where you were in such a hurry to get to". Chol said, as it finally made sense.

"He's your uncle?" Amari asked Chol, making him nod his head.

"A bit older than you?" Yong said, smacking Chol on top of his head with his fist, making Amari chuckle at them.

Chol groaned and rubbed the spot Yong hit him on and frowned at him.

"Weird coincidence", Amari spoke out. "First you almost kill me with your car, then you interview me and hire me and now this".

"Wait what?" Chol asked, looking Su Hyun.

"Still on about that?" Su Hyun frowned at her.

Amari shrugged her shoulders. "You did almost kill me".

"It was an accident! Besides, if a crazy woman didn't just run out in the middle of the street like a lunatic, my car wouldn't be scratched up".

"It was my turn, shit head!"

"Hey, I'm your boss now, so you should watch your language and what you call me".

Amari frowned at him now.

Yong and Chol looked at the two of them. It's like watching a couple of grown children act up.

"Please, stay for dinner. You are more than welcomed". Yong said, bursting the tension in the air.

"Thank you", Amari smiled and bowed her head again.

"May I speak with you in the other room for a bit?" Yong asked Su Hyun, making him nod his head.

The two of them walked away into another room and closed the door.

"This can't be a coincidence". Yong stated. "Super human strength? Who do you know has super strength?" Yong asked.

"Chol says he's in love with her. He could have been over exaggerating the whole incident. His emotions took the best of him". Su Hyun mentioned, shrugging his shoulders.

"First saving Chol, then the incident with your car, then going to the interview you were meant to conduct today and then hiring her, then Chol meeting her again and bringing her here. All of this on the same day. It's not coincidence. Yes, perhaps if only one of two of these things happened, but not all six in the same night".

Su Hyun crossed his arms against his chest and thought about really hard. "She just can't be, right? It's not that simple and easy. It can't be".

"Perhaps it can be". Yong told him. "Perhaps, someone is finally on your side".

Su Hyun quietly opened the door and peeked through the space and stared at Amari.

"Besides, she looks exactly like Kali, right? You definitely noticed, correct? I'm just judging it off your drawings of her".