The Story of the Legend Chapter 7

Chol ran over to Amari and embraced her shoulders, attempting to calm her down. Su Hyun walked down his stairs with Amari staring at him. "Got something to tell me?" She asked him. She was now convinced that there was more to these games than he was letting on. These were tests. He knew she had these abilities and just wanted to make sure, but why?

Luo and Su Hyun looked at one another, making Luo nod his head at him, telling him to tell Amari everything. Su Hyun sighed. He guessed it was time and that it was all right. Amari was going to be involved; whether, she wanted to or not.

"Sit down," he told her calmly.

Amari looked at everyone and slowly sat back down. Su Hyun thought long and hard about how he was going to tell her. Perhaps start from the beginning? Yeah, it wouldn't make sense, unless he did. Su Hyun nodded his head.

Right, when he was about to tell Amari everything, his doorbell rang. Everybody looked towards the door, but Su Hyun looked at Luo and Chol. He wasn't expecting any more company today, neither was Luo nor Chol, so who was at the door?

"Are you going to answer that?" Amari asked.

Su Hyun nodded his head and walked towards his door. He looked out of his window to see a young woman about early twenties, twenty or twenty-one. Su Hyun didn't recognize her at all. He opened his door and looked at the girl confused.

The young woman flipped her long, wavy dark brown hair over her shoulder and gave Su Hyun a charming smile.

"My name is Yi Ji-Su, and I am your bride, Gumiho." She introduced herself and whispered the last part.

Su Hyun grabbed her mouth and pushed her further away from the door and up against the wall.

Amari looked at the door confused. "What did she call him?" She thought accidentally hearing the conversation, but she shrugged it off.

Su Hyun's eyes flashed golden with rage as he started growling at her. "Who are you and how do you know of my identity?" He asked her angrily.

Ji-Su only chuckled at Su Hyun's reaction. "I told you. I'm your destined bride. I was searching for you, and I finally found you". She told him, grabbing his face and pulling him into a kiss.

Amari, Chol, and Luo stood at the door and watched the whole scene, though they couldn't make out the words. Amari didn't try to.

"How many women does Su Hyun have?" Chol asked, getting jealous again. Luo stared at the young woman. "He only has one. That woman, she's a stranger".

Chol checked out the two of them kissing. "It doesn't seem like they are strangers."

Amari placed her hands on her hips as she stared at the two of them, getting annoyed and impatient.

Su Hyun was caught by surprise, but he immediately pushed Ji-Su from him.

"If you want me to prove it to you, then I can." She told Su Hyun.

"Not here," he told her, looking at Amari through the window.

Ji-Su noticed the look he gave Amari and smirked as she wrapped her arms around his neck, attempting to kiss him again. Amari looked at her oddly, before rolling her eyes at the weird attitude she was giving her. Su Hyun pushed her from him and grabbed her by the arm, making her wince slightly.

"I'm sorry about this. This is my ex-girlfriend. She seems to be a bit drunk, so I'm going to take her back home. Excuse me". He said, before pulling her away.

Chol and Luo looked at one another. "Who was she? I have never seen her around before".

Luo shook his head. "She has never been around here before. Both are lying". He said, eying the girl, suspiciously.

"Could have invited your drunk ex-girlfriend in, ass hat," Amari mumbled as she watched the two takeoff together.