The Story of the Legend Chapter 18

Ja Kyung's face flushed as she stared at the man who stood before her, who called himself Tae-Woo. He was extremely handsome. He had beautiful, high cheekbones, long hair that he tied in a ponytail and nice athletic build. She calmed her racing heart and shook away the flush on her face. She crossed her arms against her chest and looked at him suspiciously.

"Who are you and how did you get my contact information?" She asked him.

Tae-Woo only smiled at her. He understood his behavior was suspicious, so he didn't blame her.

"I know you have a lot of questions and I can answer them all for you, even the ones about Su Hyun. I take it you found out about his secret?"

The moment he mentioned Su Hyun, Ja Kyung became intrigued. She would never forget what she witnessed. He had transformed into some beast right in front of her eyes.

"I'm interested." She merely stated.

"Good to hear." He said, motioning his arms towards the limousine he came in. "Shall we?" He asked her.

Ja Kyung nodded her head, grabbed his arm and allowed for Tae-Woo to walk her to his vehicle.

Su Hyun and Amari laughed as they left Ja Kyung's apartment.

"You should have seen her face when I transformed in front of her."

"I can only imagine, but should you be revealing yourself like that?" She asked, a hint of worry in her voice, which made Su Hyun smile to himself.

"Yeah, it's fine. Who is she going to tell? Even if she tried, no one would believe her".

"True," Amari said, feeling discomfort.

"Thanks for worrying about me though." He said to her with hint playfulness.

Amari noticed the playfulness in his tone and crossed her arms. "I'm not worried about you. I'm just worried about myself by association is all". She lied, making him chuckle.

Su Hyun caught her off guard by placing a kiss on her cheek. "You're so cute."

Amari was starting to get embarrassed, and then she remembered that kiss he gave her in front of Ja Kyung. She placed her hand on her bottom lip. Every kiss they shared, there was always some mild electric spark that was felt. Like being shocked after creating friction between your feet and the carpet.

"I bet you that kiss you gave to me  hurt her more than any beating I could have given her."

"That's what I was going for. Hopefully, she understands now that she and I will never happen".

"Hopefully." Amari agreed.

"As for our date." Su Hyun mentioned.

"What did you have in mind for this late at night?" Amari asked him curiously.

"It's a surprise, so I'm going to need you to trust me and close your eyes."

Amari's brow rose in curiosity, but she nodded her head and closed her eyes.

Su Hyun smiled as he led her to his car, strapped her in and closed the door, before climbing into the driver's seat and drove off.

Amari was curious as to where he was taking her, but she kept her eyes closed. It was a surprise, and she didn't want to ruin it.

Su Hyun has driven Amari back to Seoul International. It was nighttime, so the lobby was empty, except for the two at the desk, waiting for anyone that shows up late. He led Amari to the elevator and pressed the button for the rooftop.