ANNOUNCEMENT...

I have decided to write a sequel to Sherlock's Long Lost Daughter and I currently am in the process of brainstorming ideas to go into it.

I know some of you probably are thinking like "why is she talking about a sequel already and planning it and stuff, she hasn't even finished this story yet!" But I assure you that my full focus is on this story currently, I am just thinking ahead.

Also yes, indeed I am a girl. As it may not be clear from my profile as it doesn't say that I am, yeah just kind of felt that I needed to say that.

Right so...as I am in the process of gathering ideas for the sequel I would love to hear some of your ideas for things you would like me to include, characters, plot lines, ships ect...

Please comment with some of your ideas, it would really help me!

A chapter is coming your way soon...

PineHoultBatch x

P.S sorry for being all harsh before about not writing another word until anyone told me if they wanted a sequel or not, forgive my rudeness! 

Also these horrible little messages from me instead of chapters that I keep on writing will dissapear when I write the next chapter, apart from this one as I would like to see some of your ideas!