EPILOGUE

Maddy's Pov-

It's been about a week since I got home from the hospital.

Besides my physical injuries, I was feeling fine.

Honest.

It's been very chaotic around the flat. Sherlock and John can't seem to stop fussing over me but I'm fine! I just wanted to forget all about this, everything that happened with Moriarty. I just wanted to get on with my new life here in London with my Sherlock and my John. 

Speaking of getting on with my life, John keeps bothering me to start going to school again. A new school, new teachers, new people...who knows what could happen?

Sherlock objected to this, obviously. 

John dragged Sherlock to the closest secondary school he could find to enroll me. Sherlock, of course, didn't particularly want me going anywhere without him in light of everything that's happened so he happened to call in a favour with Mycroft. They bargained with the school and John, now I will only have to go there 3 days a week. I suppose that's something.

On the days that I'm not at school Sherlock is taking me under his wing and teaching me, well teaching me pretty much everything. He knows a lot. A lot of cool, weird sometimes pointless things which I see no point in knowing how to do but oh well, what can I do?

Another thing, Mycroft. This mysterious uncle I appear to have. I've only met the guy once and that was only for a short moment before Sherlock started fighting with him. Maybe I'll see more of him in the future?

"MADDY!" Sherlock called from downstairs. "We're going out and your coming with us."

"Fine, I'll be down in a minute!" I yelled back to him.

I stopped writing. Yes, writing. It's a new thing I've started doing. Ever since all this stuff happened with Irene and Moriarty I just felt like it was all collecting up inside me. I was filled to the brim with all kinds of emotions and I needed a release. Of course I hadn't told any of this to neither Sherlock nor John because they would 'A' start worrying more about me and 'B' probably think the whole writing thing is stupid and want to read some. I just want to keep this to myself. I closed the lid of my laptop and started to get ready.

Sherlock's Pov-

"John, are you ready yet?" I asked, getting impatient.

"Yes, just hold on a minute for God's sake Sherlock. I'll be there in a minute!" He shouted back.

I started pacing up and down the flat getting frustrated. It wasn't long ago that the minute I would need to go out, I would just grab my coat and leave. Now I've got to wait for John and Maddy, who both take forever! How long does it take to get ready to go out?

John walked into the room, finally. I strode over to the coat stand, took his coat and threw it over to him. He caught it.

"Yes, yes alright Sherlock. Jesus!" John said.

I then took Maddy's jacket off the coat stand and held it in my hand until she will eventually be ready to go.

I saw something with caught my attention as I gazed down at Maddy's jacket. There was something in her pocket. Now I didn't want to be nosy and invade her privacy but of course I wanted to know what it was. I discretely put my hand into her jacket pocket, so that John wouldn't notice and tell her. I found a small, around A5 sized piece of paper screwed up. I took it out and started to walk to my room.

"Just be a minute John." I said to him whilst walking away.

"For God's sake Sherlock you shouted at me to hurry up, now I'm ready and you're not!" John shouted back.

I walked into my room and shut the door behind me. I looked at the screwed up piece of paper in my hand. Maddy is going to kill me if this is personal. I want to know what is on it though.

I unraveled the paper in my hand carefully, trying not to make it rustle too much. I stretched it out and flattened it. There was a note on it. Not to Maddy though, it was for me.

Holmes,

I.O.U.

CATCH UP SOON

J.M xx

P.S. LOST...

Hey!

To celebrate reaching over 10,000 reads on my first ever story. I decided to thank you all by giving you all this epiogue for the sequel. 

Hope you all like it! Was good to write again!

Thanks for commenting, voting and just generally reading my story. As I always mention, it does mean the world to me!

I would love to hear your predictions about the sequel!! Also what did you think? Never wrote an epilogue before.

Won't be long now...

PineHoultBatch xx

Thanks again you are all amazing and I love you! :)