Message from author

Hello everyone reading this,

Sorry I got your hopes up, this is not an update.

I just thought I'd let you know what's going on about me finishing this book and stuff to do with the sequel.

Well I am hoping to finish this book within the next 2 weeks so that I can allow myself to focus on my exams. I will be writing the sequel when my exams are finished and out of the way, which will be around the end of June, beginning of July. So keep your eyes peeled, I will post a note on here to tell you all when I have put up and started the sequel so please don't delete it from your librays. Or alternatively you could follow me to hear about it.

Apart from that business I just wanted to say a hearty T H A N K Y O U! I have now had over 5 thousand reads which to me is crazy!!

Also wanted to ask a question, don't think of me as weird asking this I'm not a weirdo or anything haha just curious, I wondered where my wonderful readers are from? I was just thinking about it because so many of you wonderful people have read my book I just wondered which parts of the World you are all from. If you don't want to say then I completely understand, I would love to see where people that are reading my book are from.

Till Saturday, yes that's right I will be updating this Saturday in just 2 days!!

Your very thankful

PineHoultBatch xx