Thanks From Author... (IMPORTANT)

Hi there!

Well, this is odd to be updating something on this story! I finished it quite a while ago now, so you're probably not expecting this note at all.

As you can already tell from the title of the update, this is a thank you note from myself.

I just really wanted to say, thank you all so much! You are all incredible! 

I had never thought that I would get into this writing thing, so to be here today at this stage is quite unbelievable to me.

One afternoon/ evening I remeber logging back into Wattpad, because I kind of forgot about it and lost interest, anyway I remember reading so many stories and just sitting there thinking "Wow, I could have a go at that" so that is indeed what I did. There were many stories that I read, although some did not satisfy me at all. I wanted to have a go myself, write something that I would want to read so I sat there and I wrote, first chapter of this took me ages, but then this book had properly started. Now here I am!

As clichè as it sounds, I have been very depressed for years and now I finally feel like I'm getting out of it. Writing has helped me to do that, but not without you guys voting, commenting and just even generally reading this! I couldn't and cannot do it without you, to which I will be eternally grateful and in your debt.

I have just hit 20,000 reads on this story, that is not even real to me! I do of course sit here and ponder and think "how on earth did I manage to get so many reads?" Of course many of you tell me to be less harsh on myself and give myself more credit, which I do believe I'm starting to do.

So yeah...I've now got a sequel up and finished to this ('Lost Inferno') and have recently started a new book, based around the episodes. I also have way, way, way much more planned to write! 

I hope you can all continue to join me as I continue writing in the near future!

Thanks,

PineHoultBatch xxx

Sherlock's Long Lost Daughter             {The LOST Chronicles, BOOK 1}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara