Chapter 17- Finding Her

Maddy's Pov-

I was finding it hard to stay conscious but I knew I had to stay strong. My eyes kept falling and trying to plunge me into darkness and I had to fight against it to stay conscious. I hope Sherlock got my message from that video. Although he may be the world's only consulting detective his emotions could be affecting him. Now that I'm thinking about it he's probably going mad right now. After that video, apart from me, he has probably got murder on his mind.

My arm is killing me. Probably literally killing me, well it feels like it is anyway. I don't know specifically what that man did to my arm but I'm guessing it's bad considering the amount of pain that I'm in. I know there is blood because I can feel it trickling down my arm and not to mention my face, which he made a cut on for what he called 'a little practice'. My mind is running wild imagining what he's done to my arm but I suppose all I can do is wait and try to keep strong, for Sherlock. If all is going according to my plan then he should have figured out the message and be working on a plan or something. All I can do is hope.

After the man had finished filming the video I was left alone with the drunk man, well I was assuming that he was drunk I mean I can't imagine a person would talk like that and stagger around like that normally. This concerned me. I was left all alone with him. This was the man that had just hurt me and will hurt Sherlock soon by showing him that video. I hated this guy. 

After he showed the other man out he began to walk dangerously towards me. His face possessed a devilish grin. My stomach began to churn at the thought of what could be going through his mind right now, as he is looking me up and down. He was getting closer. I began to try to get out of the chair, struggling against my tight bonds of rope that burned my skin as I struggled against the restraint. He was now directly in front of me. He didn't do anything, he just simply began to snigger. He then raised his hand, as if he was going to hit me but he stopped. I've never been happier to see Moriarty in my life. I know right weird considering he is the reason why I am even here in the first place but still he prevented me from getting hurt even more than I already have over the past few days, so I was thankful at that.

"No need for that." Moriarty told his worker. "Leave us for a moment."

The man walked away from me. I caught my breath back. Moriarty walked forwards and stood in front of me.

"Oh dear he really did hurt you well. I can't wait to see Sherlock's reaction to that video. He's going to love it." Moriarty smirked.

"Your sick! You disgust me!" I spat at him.

"Now now Madeline is that any way to the person who can have you killed any moment? Hmm?" Moriarty asked.

I shrank away. Turning my face away from him. I couldn't stand seeing the smug look all across his face that he's got me exactly where he wants me and Sherlock presumably going out of his mind.

"Look at me." Moriarty commanded.

I stayed where I was, still looking with my head turned although I couldn't turn much so I could still see Moriarty out of the corner of my eye.

Moriarty gestured for the man to come back in. The man walked at a fast pace. He went behind me and forcefully grabbed my head and made me look at Moriarty. I let out a slight whimper as I he turned my head aggressively. Moriarty walked closer to me and crouched down to my level.

"See it's not that hard, is it?" Moriarty went on "I hope your not hurting too much."

"Well I mean why would I? Like I said before only been drugged, kidnapped, beaten and cut. So yeah why would I be badly hurt?" I said confidently to him.