Author's message #2

Dear readers, 

I have decided now that that story is finished. As I was in the process of deciding whether to or not from my last author's message, I have made the decision.

I am working on the sequel whenever I get free time, won't be long now!

Like I said I will update once a week with something for you guys to read and keep you going till I post the sequel.

I am curious though about what you are all thinking, I would love to hear what you thought of the story as a whole...please tell me!

I would love to hear your predictions for the sequel and what is going to happen, with Jim scheming again, with Maddy starting to have her typical 'teengage life', how Sherlock will cope... 

OR anything you want read in the sequel in particular?

I am also going back over this story and dramatically editing, as my earlier chapters were appalling. I am fixing them so if you liked the story you might want to go back and read them again as you will see that they have changed in a few ways. Nothing major just more thoughts, more description and it generally written better.

I also wanted to thank you all, I have just reached over 8 THOUSAND READS!!! This means soooo much to me!!! T H A N K Y O U! ! ! :)

Look forward to reading some of your thoughts in the comments (well hopefully, if anyone comments)

Till soon

PineHoultBatch xx