Chapter 4

Sami's POV

Standing there with Chase Matthews for most girls a dream come true. As for me it was like a living nightmare. Not only did he pick up that I'm getting abused but he has figured out who did it. And I think that's what made my jaw drop.

"Ok, but does Kyle know that your getting abused?" Chase said almost annoyed.

"Ummmmm N-No." I said, trying not to die of shock.

"Sami Please, just tell me about it I can help get you out of this mess. I want to help you." Chase said in a gentle, caring look in his eyes. I snapped out of my daze just as quickly as it appeared.

"NO! I DONT NEED YOU IN MY MESS. JUST STAY OUT OF IT!! AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU...."

"Sami I would never tell anyone." Chase said, almost sounding hurt by my words. I have to admit it was harsh but I don't need anyone caught up my mess. I tired to move away from him, but I was stopped by a pair of tough arms around my waist.

"Sami" He whispered. Sending chills down my neck and making my heart jump. He stared into my eyes and I stared into those beautiful green eyes. For me I found this moment perfect, so you understand my sadness when I head someone calling my name. Causing me to snap out of the that perfect moment.

"SAMI?!" Kyle said in shock but also in a questing tone.

"Oh um yeah?" Kyle took a couple more steps towards Chase and I.

"We finished practice early because Mark is throwing a party." He said wanting to get me away from Chase as soon as possible.

"Yeah Great I'll take myself and Sami there." Chase Said. Of course I had forgotten he was there and glared at him.

"I'll see you at 6.00pm Sami" Chase said, removing his hands from my waist, and walked away. I knew his hands were there, but it was just felt soo right to have our bodies touching i didn't ask him to remove his hands.

"I DON'T want you hanging around CHASE ok? He's bad news and he has slept with all the girls in our grade." Kyle Said sounding REALLY pissed off.

"KYLE!" I Said shouting in his face. "I may be your girlfriend, but gives you no right, NO RIGHT to tell ME who I can and can't hang out with!" I was pissed now.

"I just don't want you getting hurt." He leaned over and kissed me. But there were no fireworks. AGAIN. He pulled away and left.

__________________________________________________________________________________

When I got home, I tired so hard not to make a sound. When I entered I saw that my mums door was open, I walked over to her room and I let out a sigh. My mother was sleeping, I could see her chest rising and then lowering. I loved to see her like this, she just looked soo. Peaceful. Like everything was right in the world. I heard a car door slam shut making my jump. I Sprinted for my life up to my room and shut the door.

"Sweet heart! come see your daddy, he missed you while he was at work." Pete said. I could feel my blood boil. He knew I hated it when he called him self my father. I refused to come down and see him. AND BOY WAS THAT A BAD CHOICE. He forced himself into my room with a bottle of STRONG rum in his hand.

"HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY ME LIKE THAT!" He yelled causing me to take a step back. He stormed over to me and slapped me. The sound was ear piecing and the pain was excruciating. But he didn't stop there. He slapped me again and then went on punching and kicking me in the stomach and ribs. I was dressed and ready to head over to Chase's but that did go to plan. When the phically abuse went, then the verbal abuse started.