Chapter 20

Sami’s POV

 The thought of losing a loved one, is the worst fear you can have. The meaning of Fear is an unpleasant emotion caused by the threat of danger, pain, or harm. Just the thought of Chase being taken away from me makes heart break. To say that I’m sacred would be an understatement. I'm terrified.

“Sami? You ok?” Chase asked. I had suddenly submerged myself in my own thoughts, of course none of them being happy ones.

“I can’t lose you, I can’t Chase.” I begin to sob into his shoulder.

“Hey,” He places a finger under my chin and guides my head up, his eyes gazing into mine. “I’m not going anywhere ok? At least not without you.”

“Look I’ll leave you guys talk, but just know I’m here if you need any more info ok?” Kyle coos

“Yeah, thanks mate.” Chase thanks.

I suddenly feel my stomach start to churn inside of me.

“Chase get off me”

“Wha---“

“CHASE” I push him off me and spirt to the bathroom. I throw up everything I’ve eaten the last two days.  I feel my body jerking and my throat start burning from the stomach acid that is now being forced out my mouth. I feel a hand rub up and down my back and the other grabbing my hair.

“It’s alright Sami, Its ok” Chase softly whispers into my ear.

Once I had finished throwing up my guts, I sat up on the toilet seat and grabbed my breath.

“I’m going to the pharmacy to get some non-chuck pills.” I state

“I going to come with you” Chase firmly states.

“No, I just need some air, plus I want you clean up the kitchen, help Katie out.”

“But…”

“Chase I swear to god I will not kiss you EVER again if you come with me. I promise I’ll be fine. Ok?”

“Ok”

“See now that wasn’t so hard was it?” I joke

“Don’t push it.” He smirks.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

After the short 10 minute drive I reach our local pharmacy. As I walk in I hear to very familiar voices.

“Dude this is sooo awkward! They’re going to think were GAY!”

“Hey, there is nothing wrong with being gay!” I yell.

I see the two boys turn and face me.

“Hey Sami”

“Hi Drew, Hey Jack.”

The two boys begin to fidget with their hands and look a little pale.

“Sooo, I heard you guys talking about being gay. I think it’s beautiful. You must really love each other. I have always wanted a gay best friend!!” I sequel

“What noooo!! Um we were just ummm” Jack stutters

“We were buying condoms.” Drew states.

“SHIT” I yell

“What we have needs!!!” Jack yells.

“OMG no not that, me and Chase we ummm, you know…. Did IT. And I don’t think he had a rubber.”

I see both the boys facials change, Jack turns into a Smirk and Drew turns dark.

“Sami why were you down here?” Drew Asks

“I stared throwing up and I couldn’t really stop so I told Chase I would head down there to grab some Anti-chuck pills.” I explain

“I think you may need one of these.”

“What no, I don’t need that. Trust me.”

“Take it” Drew Demands.

And for the second time today fear radiated though my body I look down at the box before me. The Two words haunting me.

Pregnancy Test.

When I think of life changing moments I think of graduating high school or traveling the world. But no my life changing moment will all depend on a little red line. I have never really given any thought on whether I want to have children, probably because most 17 year old girls are think about how hot Jamie Campbell bower is or wheatear vampire diaries will be making a 6th season. But no, I worried about whether I'm going to be sleeping on the kitchen floor or being pregnant. As I sit on the toilet seat waiting for the little red line. My phone buzzes in my pocket and I drag my hands and eyes to look at the plastic stick before me. My heart sank.

Positive

I slowly open the bathroom door still in a haze.

“So…. Don’t leave us hanging” Jacks jokes

Sami…” Drew cooed

“I'm pregnant”

“Congaluti-“

“Don’t, I ummm. I’m just going to go for a walk, to get some ice-cream.” I state

“You sure you want to be alone?” Drew asks

“Yeah, trust me I’ll be fine.”

“Ok but just give me your phone” drew states

“Why?”

“Because I want you to have my number.” He smirks

“Well, you could have just said so.”

“Yeah well.” Drew plays.

“Bye Drew”

“Bye Sami.”

As I walk down the main street I see a black van begin to lag behind me. I slowly begin to quicken my pace and I try to stay in the eye of the public.  I decide to walk down the local alleyway want to get away from the black van. I was nearly at the end of the alleyway when I was suddenly approached by two men. I turn and start to walk the other way.

“I don’t think so girly.” One of the men says.

“No please.”

I then saw a white cloth being put over my mouth and then remembering the last words I said before darkness took over me.

“No please”

~Writers Note~

Wow that was just…. Wow! So guys this book is slowly coming to an end! (Wipes tear from eye) OMG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE 2.7K READS!! This means the world to me!! I started this book on a whim and I have 2K reads!! I know to some readers this isn’t a very  high number but I’m so proud of myself and My readers!! If it wasn’t for you guys I wouldn’t have all these votes and reads! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! Ok soo now that’s over…. You know the drill.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FAN

Love, peace and all things sweet

-Sarah J