Chapter 27

Sami’s POV

I was frozen.

Drew just died, in my arms.

I was numb. At the current moment the world stopped and the only thing I could hear were the ragged breath’s coming from myself.

“Sami thank god…. D-Drew”

“Chase, we can’t leave him.” I beg. More gun shots fired Chase crouched down in front of me and put his hands on both sides of my face.

“Sami, I promise we will come back for Drew. Even if it’s the last thing I do.”

I nod. I black van speeds up to us and Ashton and Kyle open the van.

“GET IN NOW!!!” Shouts Ashton.

Chase jumps in first and then helps me in. Sean and Ryan are behind us but don’t enter the van.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” I shout at them.

“1 minute” Sean Yells

Ryan comes up to me. “Good luck baby sister, enjoy your long life in front of you.” He kisses me cheek and turns around. I begin crying again.

“RYAN! Stay! PLEASE!” Him and Sean both turn around and smile then turn back and shoot the men they are so outnumbered by. I jump towards the door trying to get out and run to help them.

“Sami! No” Chase grabs me and tries to calm me.

“Chase NO! They will die! I won't let that happen. Chase let me go!!”

I tried to get out of his hold but it was just too tight.

“Sam, there knew the risk, they chose this.”

I began to cry, again.

“Chase…”

Chase just brought me into a hug, before I heard the sound of two lifeless bodies hitting the cold ground. I turned back around to face him, but just as I did that an oncoming car collided with ours. I felt Chases hands quickly pull me closer as I held my stomach, but this time when that darkness came, I never didn’t want to re-wake.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep.

I woke to the sound of a heart machine.

I slowly opened my eyes to find white walls and a strong smell of cleaning products. I tried to sit up but found myself in excruciating pain. I suddenly felt a wave of sadness come over to me. Something wasn’t right. I heard a door slowly creep open. It was Chase. Well a bruised Chase I should say.

“Sami,”

“Chase, I need to tell you something. I’m Pregnant.”

“You were Sami, You were.” Chase slowly says

“No, Chase I'm pregnant.” I began to get really upset. Chase walked over to my bed and hopped in and I turned into his chest and began to cry.

“Sam” he whispered “When the two cars collided your side of the car was hit. I tried to protect you.” His voice broke.

“I tried so hard to protect you, I held you close to me but it wasn’t enough. The cars slammed into your side and hit your stomach also sending the broken windshield pieces into your belly. Sam, we lost the baby. It was only 8 weeks old.” Chase was now crying.

“I'm so sorry.” He said.

“You have nothing to be sorry for, I shouldn’t of have ran out the house like that, I should have talked to you. Instead I get kidnapped and thrown into a van. If anyone has to be sorry it should be me.” I say

“You’re wrong, if I just listened to me father, joined him, then 3 people wouldn’t have died and you and I would still have our baby. It’s all my fault.”

It was the first time I had stopped to thing about the people we lost.

“Drew, Sean and Ryan, Chase like you said before, they knew the risks but they still made their choices.”

“I know.”

“Chase? Has anyone gone to collect their bodies?” I ask

“Yes, just as we were leaving police and ambulances were already heading our way. Their funerals are in 2 days.”

“Oh.”

“Go to sleep now, Sami. You need your rest.”

“So do you.” I say

“Then I will sleep right next to you.”

Chase and I both got comfortable and went to sleep. Not before I heard Chase whisper something.

“I love you, Sami.”

“I love you.”

~Writers Note~

-----------  Listen to the song at the side for this chapter.

WOW guys only 2 more chapters till we're done. :(

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FAN!

Love, Peace & all things sweet

-Sarah