Chapter 5

Sami's POV

As Chase drove me to the party I couldn't help but get nervous thinking about what had just happened and also meeting Kyle. Whenever Kyle drinks he can never think straight. I just pray to god that he isn't drunk. YET. Chase seeing a worried look on my face pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Everything ok?" I was shocked as I heard concern in his voice.

"Um, yeah just thinking."

" About what?"

"Everything, its just I just hope Pete doesn't take it out on my mum. you know me not me there." I said and I meant it. Chase squeezed my hand.

"I know that he wouldn't hurt you mother." He said, though I think he was trying to convince himself more than me. The car soon stoped and Chase opened the car door for me. I don't usually go to school party's, I like to the blend in at school and that's it. I jumped out of the car and of course I had to stumble. I quickly had to strong warm hands around my arms.

"Woooh, carful there Sam" He said trying not laugh.

Sam, no one calls me that! Though I have to admit I like it.

I mean my full name is a Samantha, ever since I young my dad always called me Sami and It just stuck.
We were walking up to the front and I could the ever pounding beats of the music vibrating on the ground, I could also smell the smell of cheap beer and teens vomiting in the now longer beautiful gardens. Mark's house or should I say mansion was HUGE and I fell in love with it already and I haven't been inside. But I get the feeling that the inside right now doesn't look the best. As Chase and I become closer to the door, Chase put his arm around me and whispered,

"Are you sure your ok? I can take you home if you want?" He questioned.

"No, I just want to see Kyle. But thankyou." I smile up at him. He leads me inside and I think I stood there in sheer shock for at least 2 whole minutes. The place was a disaster! you had one too many smoke machines, around 10 beer kegs, kids in the corner smoking pot and then in the other you had couples getting in on. But also, I was just soo shocked about the size of the place. My whole house would fit in the living room. I felt Chase's arm tighten around my waist, causing me to be closer to him. Sending shocks of what felt like electiscly between us, and I knew he felt it too because he was staring down at me. I felt someone pulling at my arm, and before Chase had a chance to punch whoever it was, I saw who it was.

"SAMI I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T GOING TO COME!?" It was Kyle, a very drunk Kyle. GREAT.

"yeah I know im late ....." but I didn't get to finish my sentence as Kyle pulled me into the smoky crowd, turning to look at Chase but I could I see Chase's eyes before the smoke cut me away from him.

Chase's POV

I gave her one last look before Kyle pulled her into the crowd. I don't know why, but without her I felt, I don't know alone I guess. I pushed through the crowd trying to find her and Kyle. I suddnely turn around to find someone touching me shoulder.

"Chase!, hey man you want a drink?" It was Mark.

"Hey, yeah no man, not tonight!." He seemed really shocked at first, and I was too. Any other night I think I would get drunk and end up asleep on someone's front lawn. But not night I know that Sami would want to go home and I think she wouldn't want a drunken driver behind the wheel.
Mark just shugged it off and left. Then Erica Maxwell the school's slut came walking over to me, wait I mean, stumbling over to me. Even though Erica and I had done behind the schools parking lot, I only did it just so she would stop following me around like a lost puppy.

"Hey Chase, wanna get a room up stairs? I'll make it quick." She Leaned over kissed me, but just pushed her off me and she fell to the ground. She had to grab hold of the coffee table to try and get up.

"WE ARE SOOO OVER CHASE MATTHEWS!!" WOW that girl has issues.

"Whatever floats your boat, sweetheart." She walked away much to my pleasure. This is going to be a hell of a night.

~ Writers Note ~

Hey guys!!!! sorry I didn't update yesterday, time just got away :( But I have wrote the next chapter and will update on Monday!!!! Byeeee!! and don't forget to vote!!