Chapter 15

Unknown POV

{Phone Call}

"Hello? Sir."

"Yes?"

"John has come back. Do you need me to handle it?"

"NO! I have someone coming. Thank you."

{End of Phone Call}

Sami's POV

We arrived home and I jumped out of the truck grabbing Chase's Signature black leather jacket, reviling the black tight shirt, showing off his perfect muscles. I jumped out of the car and ran onto the front lawn.

"Sami! Give me back my jacket!" Shouted Chase.

"You want it? Come get it." Giving him a cheeky smile. Chase sprints towards me and I run like the wind.

"Why am I chasing you from my jacket?" He said sounding really annoyed.

"Because you are acting really moody and us girls are supposed to be the moody ones not you!!" He smirked and caught me of guard pushing straight onto the grass below our feet. Chase had his arms of either side of my head, holding himself up, while I run my hands through his beautiful brown hair. Chase begins to lower his head and quickly get the feeling of butterflies in my stomach.

"Do you mind if I..." He said his sounding deep and husky. As I slowly begin to close my eyes Chase grabs his jacket from behind my head and jumps up and runs into the house.

"ASSHOLE!!!" I shout! And what does he do? He laughs! OMG the boy will be the death of me. I get off of the grass and head inside.

"Hello Sami"

"Hi Kate"

"how was your day?"

"You need the usual, I get hurt, Chase's friend helps me out, Chase gets the wrong idea, and I ran into a new kid. You know the usual"

Katie just looks at me.

"Don't ask" I stated and headed off to our room. As I enter the room I see Chase looking out of his window that looks onto my old house.

"Chase what are you doing?" I asked suddenly the happy mood that we just had seemed to vanish.

"Chase?"

"Do you know those people?" I could hear the uncertainly in his voice. I went over to try and get a look at the people who were standing at the door. I saw that there was a man and a women and the looked so familiar.

"I think I've seen them before but I can't recognise them." Chase and I waited for my mother or Pete to answer the door.

It was Pete who answered.

"Who are you?" He snarled

The lady straightened her back and replied.

"Rebecca, this is my husband John. I am Katherine's sister."

"So?" Pete was really angry today.

"So,we're here to check up on Sami." John explained.

Pete Let out a throaty laugh.

"She ran away" Pete then slammed the door in their faces and locked it. the couple seemed to be really shocked at the gesture and began to waked away when it clicked.

"OMG" I said

"What? what is it?" Chase said.

"Think that's my aunty Becca and uncle John. I haven't seen them in years." I sprinted out of our room and rushed onto the front yard. I ran up to my uncle.

"UNCLE JOHN!!" I shouted and ran up into his arms.

"SMARTY!" He said back

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We wanted to see you were coping. plus your 18th birthday is in 3 days."

Once he said that I felt Chase's eyes scold the back of my head.

"Sami?"

"Aunt Becca!"

"You look so much like your father." she commented.

" I know"

"Well I see you have a boyfriend." My uncle interrupted.

"Chase." Chase held out his hand and uncle shook it.

"John"

"Ok enough with the formals. Sami, I want you to meet your cousin." Aunt Becca stated. My mum and my aunt had children around the same age. I remember a little boy, I haven't seen since I was 2 because they had to travel because of Johns work. Aunt opened the car door and I was so glad a had Chase behind me because I nearly died of shock.

It was.......

~writers note~

Who do think it is? Please,

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FAN

BYEEEEEE :)