Chapter 14

Chase's POV

After school finished, I lingered my way over to my car and waited for Sami. Before school finished I walked over to Drew and talked things though with him.

~Flashback~

"Hey Drew!" I shouted trying to get Drew to stop. Drew stopped walking and turned and faced me.

" What’s up mate?" How can he act so cool?

"I- I just wanted to say sorry. You know.... punching you in the face and all."   I explained

"Look its ok. If I was in your shoes I would have done the same thing." Drew said calmly.

" I was wondering, what were you doing in there with Sami?" And like that Drew adverted his gaze from mine.

"About that, you my ex Erica?" ok course I do she doesn't leave me alone. "See Sami was heading to class and as she was walking in she stopped and shouted at Sami telling her to leave you alone." I felt range bubble up in side me. " As Sami tried to leave Erica pushed her back and her head collided with the locker and she started to bleed. That's when I helped her up and took her to the bathroom and cleaned her up. Then you came in."  Drew Explained with a chuckle at the end.

"Mate, I’m sorry. I saw you with your shirt off and so close to her that I couldn't think straight. So we cool?”

“Yeah” Then Drew started to walk out the school.

~End Of Flashback~

~ Writers Note~

I know this is REALLY short but my watt pad has been acting up and deleted my story, so this is only 1/4 of the chapter. I promise i will update on Monday. Byeeee

COMMENT :)

VOTE :)

SHARE :)