Chapter 11

Chase's POV

The meaning of shock - a sudden and violent blow or impact; collision.

That's exactly how I felt in that moment. Not only did my dead beat father, get drunk and decide to hit my mother repeatedly, but he chose to have an affair just under a year after I was born. Yes I know there is a slight chance that I may not have a brother, but after all my dad has done why would he not do this? But that's not the worst part. The worst is, my brother getting to Sami and nearly raping her. Come to think of it how can I even call him brother, no wait HALF brother. Its official, my life has just suffered a sudden and violent blow, impact and a collision. I AM IN SHOCK.

Sami's POV

As soon as I had finished telling Chase about how I think Kyle is his brother, he just sat on the couch deep in thought. I could see this mind ferociously ticking over and over again, I move over to him and pulled him into a hug. It took him a while to respond but he did.

"Chase?" I question.

"Hm" He says, still looking at the floor.

"I think we should go see Kyle." I softly say. He just nods. I felt so lost just looking at him, I knew he hated talking about this dad and to just find out you have a half brother, if it was me I think I would be the same. I jog into the kitchen and grab the keys. I sneak a peek at the clock which tells me its 4:00pm. Ok, so school ended an hour ago and its Friday, so no football practice. I hold Chase's hand as we head out over to the car and lock the house behind us.

It took 5 minutes to reach Kyle's house. As we pull up, my mind is flooded my memoires I had there.

--- Flashback---

" Kyle!!! I cant throw a Frisbee even if my life depended on it!!!!" I whine

" Come on !! one more try!'

"grrrr" I feel the plastic disk slide out of my fingers and go flying in the sky. I forgot to tell Kyle to watch out and the Frisbee hit him right in the face.

"Your going to get it!' Kyle yells . I Throw my hands in the sky and run like a crazy person being let out of a nut house! I obviously will never make it out of that place very quickly because Kyle caught up to me and still didn't even break a sweat. me on the other hand felt like I had just ran a marathon.

" Say sorry" He says, while pulling me to the ground and tickling me.

"noooooooo" I yell out trying to get him to stop tickling me.

"Then I guess you will have to pay the price." He leans in and kisses me and I respond.

---End of Flashback---

I open my car door and walk over to Chase. He doesn't look like he has just seen an alien anymore but I can tell its still running around in his head. He walks up onto the porch and I knock on the door. Chase paces up and down on the pouch. The door swing open and Kyle looked...... like he had just been run over my a car. He had a black eye and a band-aid across his eyebrow, along with dried blood nearly everywhere.

"Sami, Um hi? What are you doing here?" he questioned. Chase stepped into view and I swear to god the door nearly broke.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE AT MY HOUSE!" Kyle growled.

"Just shut the fuck up. If I wanted to hit you again I would off already." Chase Calmly replys

"Kyle look at me." He turns and faces me." Can we come in? we need to tell you something important." Kyle looks at me like I've said something in Japanese.

"Ok?" He opens the door and leads us into the living room. Kyle sits on the one seater couch and Chase and I sit on the two seater.

"Look Kyle, I know you and I got off on the wrong foot but I need to ask you something important. Do you know the he name of your father?" Chase pleads.

"No but it is on my birth certificate, I'll go and get it." Kyle's runs upstairs and grab the certificate.

"My fathers name is Michael Peterson" Kyle states

"FUCK!" Chase breathes out, and swings his hands over this head. Kyles looks over to me with a blank face.

"What is it?"

"Kyle, Michael Peterson is also Chase's father. That makes you his step-brother." I say calmly.

"FUCK!" Kyle says. Now that's the reaction I thought I would get. Kyle Spins around and faces me.

"How do I know that you aren't joking?" Damn. I hadn't of thought of that. I opened my mouth and then closed it.

"Because of his." Chase speaks up and hands Kyle his phone. Kyle reads out:

" Parents of Chase Matthews,
Mother - Katie Matthews
Father - Michael Peterson"

We all quiet for a while. Until a voice rose.

"Kyle honey! Mums home!"

All three of our heads snap towards the door and watch Ms Blacks body come into view.

"You look so much like him." Ms Black breathes out.

~ Writers Note~

Hello my wonderful readers! I know I said I would update on Thursday but I have been a little busy lately. I know this chapter wasn't very exciting but I thought I should put a filler in. I'll try and update on Sunday! ;)

VOTE

COMMENT

BYEEEEE ^_^ :) :) O_o