Chapter 24

Sami’s POV

I woke up.

I looked up at room. The plain white room. Searching for something, for someone. But I failed.

My father is dead. And I knew it. I began screaming, crying. I felt like an idiot, like a failure. I had hit rock bottom, and that’s when the dark thoughts started running though my head.

“You know, all you need to do is stop breathing and all your problems will go away.”

The thought kept running around and around in my mind. Just one choice I could make and all the stuffing would go away. I stood up and walked over to my bathroom, the good thing about this place was that they kept shavers. And I knew exactly where they were. Once I reached the door I tried to open it, but a message came up instead.

Access denied’

Panic ran though my body. I tried again

‘Access denied’

 I began to cry again. I just wanted the pain and suffering to go away. I dropped the floor and put my face in my hands. I was so focused on crying that I didn’t notice that someone had entered.

“Stop crying.” I man’s voice stated.

I ignored him

“This is the last time I’m going say it stop crying.” His voice much much harsher.

“Why, all I wanted to do was to go and get a shaver and take the pain away. But no, the universe just wants to punish me more.”

He man kneeled down before me and took off this mask. And I felt my eyes being pulled toward him. His eyes were almost black, if you glimpsed at them you would think that they just cold. But I looked deeper, and I could the passion and burning desire. Only I did know what for. I saw he had a white scar just under his left eye brow. I must admit there was something about him that I found intriguing. He had dirty brown hair and I found myself wanting to run my finger though it.

“This place wants to see you show weakness. So stop.” His voice was soo harsh that I flinched. He immediately stood and turned, heading for the door.

“Here through these on.” He dropped clothes on the floor and left.

There were training clothes.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Half an hour later I'm dressed in tight black leather clothing and I’m walking to the training room. I admit I was slighting freaking out. In my dream I imagined the hallways to be clean and white. And I was right. I felt like a walking into a high tech zone. Everything was white and stainless steel. Once I had reached the training area I saw that there were already people training. But one person stood out to me. The guy that entered my room.

“This is where you will train. We will begin with your upper body strength and move towards your legs and then onto firearms.” Michael informed me.

“What do you mean train.”

Well since you are here and from the looks of things you will be here a while and in 4 weeks I will be having a shipment of now guns and explosives arriving and I need everyone helping out. Including you.”

“No I won’t be, in 4 weeks I should be home. I don’t know why I'm here.”

“You are here because you need to be.” That’s was the last sentence I got out of home before he walked away. I focussed back on the two guys fighting each other.

“You know Ryan doesn’t talk to anyone.”

I jumped. I turned and found myself talking to one the masked men.

“Who’s Ryan?” I ask

“The guy that walked into your room.”

“How did you know that?”

“Because I’m the one who disabled the cameras and also I look out for my friends.”

“Friends?” I ask

He guy slowly begins to remove his mask. And I felt my jaw hit the ground.

“Sean?”

“Look, I know you’re going to have questions about everything and I'm going to try and answer them but now is not the time. But I need to say one thing, Ryan isn’t a good guy, he’s mean and cruel.” He began to walk away.

“Oh and Sami, you should be careful we don’t want any punches to the stomach now would we?” Sean Taunted and then walked off.

~Writers Note~

--------> Pic to the side of Ryan.  Hottie!!!!!    

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FAN

Love, Peace & all things sweet

-Sarah :)