Chapter 6

Sami's POV

Kyle was pulling me through the crowd and up the stairs. I knew he was drunk by the way he stumbled up the stairs. Also when he shut the bedroom breathing down my neck.

"Sammmmiiii, come on, just one kiss for your boyfriend?" Kyle whined. Kyle moved in anyway and smashed his lips onto mine. And boy it was absolutely TERRIBLE. He was basically slobbered on my face and the only thing I could taste was the alcohol on his breath. He picked me up and threw me onto the bed, pulling his shirt off and then leaping onto my body. I felt his hands slide up thighs and that's when I drew the line.

"KYLE GET OFF ME!!!" I screamed and tried to get him off me.

"Come on Sami!! I feel like we don't even make out anymore, I just want some time with you! Now kiss me!" Kyle continued to kiss me and removed my top.

Chase's POV

I was standing at the bottom of the stairs, trying to keep away from Erica. That's when I heard Sami's Voice

"KYLE GET OFF ME!!" I could feel my blood boil as I could only imagine what he is and would do to her. I sprinted up the bedrooms, I could still hear Sami shouting stop at the top of her lungs. I finally found the room. And I was more then stunned to see Kyle without an shirt and Sami in her Bra and Underwear.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!" Kyle Shouted I walked over Kyle.

"No and what are you going to do? Huh?" I retaliated

Kyle punched me on the side of my check and I have to say for a drunk person he got a pretty good hit, but not good enough. I swiped the blood of the slide of my lip which Kyle clipped, and punched him Straight in the face, I watched him plummet to the ground. I turned my attention to Sami who crawled into a ball and was crying on top of the bed.

"Come on Sam, Lets get you outta here." I passed her, her top and Shorts and got off the bed.

Sami's POV

I was in Sheer Shock as Chase wrapped his hand around my waist and lead down the stairs. Once we were out in the front yard I couldn't hold it in anymore. I burst out in tears and fell to the ground, my legs no longer being able to hold me. I could the coolness of the tears run the hot burning face. I wanted to crawl into a very small hole and never come out. I felt Chase sit down next to me, and I didn't hesitate to throw myself into a hug, I felt Chase's arm wrap around me and pull me closer to him. I lay my head on his chest listening to the never ending beat of his heart.

"T-Thank Y-you Chase, for back there." I said between sobs. I felt him tense under his shirt.

"He had no right to do that to you. I should of punched that guy harder." I heard the seriousness in his voice. I just hugged him tighter and he did the same.

"I just wanna go home, your home." I whispered in his ear.

"Ok" He lifted me up bridal style and carried me over to the car. I strapped myself into the car and we headed off home. Our Home. Once we were home, Chase got out and came over and opened my door. Once again carrying my bridal style. I wrapped my hands around his neck and buried my face in the side of his neck. We opened the front door, finding that Chase's mum was fast asleep. Chase carried me up the stairs and placed me on his bed. And this time I wasn't scared and I liked it that way.

"Do you wanna change into your PJ's?" Chase asked

"Yeah, can I change in your bathroom?"

"What's mine is yours" He smirked

"What ever Mr Bad Boy" I giggled and walked over to his bathroom.

When exited the bathroom I had to stop myself from drooling. There he was in his Boxers, ONLY BOXERS. My eyes skimmed over his torso, admiring this 8 pack.

"Ready to come to bed, Stare bear?" Chase said, not even trying to wipe the smirk from his face. I walked over to the bed and lay down next to him. We wrapped ourselves in the blankets and turned and faced each other.

"Everything ok up there?" Chase Questioned

" I have to tell you something." I said. And just like that his face changed.

"I know that boys usually do this first, but I figured that I should get what I want, for the first time in a long time."

"And what's that?" He whispered. Sending chills down my body.

"This" I leaned over to him. Placing my lips on his and he was shocked at first and but quickly responded. His lips were so soft and moved in sync with mine. I ran my hands through his dark brown hair. I heard him slightly groan. I slowly ended the kiss. He placed a kiss on my forehead and whispered

"Good night Sam." I heard the passion in his voice, and it gave me goose bumps. I rolled over and he draped his arm around my stomach and pulled me closer to him. And that night I slept in Chase Matthews arms and had one of the best night sleeps I've had in a long time. And so on that night I didn't fall asleep on kitchen floor but in the arms of the person who I may, just may be falling for.

~ Writers Note ~

(lets out a Breath ) Hello there people, so what do you think about Kyle and Sami, and Chase and Sami's Kiss??? P.S I need Ship names!!! AKA Chase and Sami. I know this was short but my next chapter should be longer. BYEEEEEE :)

VOTE

COMMENT

TELL EVERYONE!!!