Chapter 2

I do not own Naruto

-well, my first impression of you guys.. you're idiots.- said the silver haired man. He's got that bored expression on his face.

Then we went out, and he told us to introduce ourselves.

-...you know, tell about stuff you like, you hate, your dream for the future, your hobbies and stuff-he said. Sakura:

-Well how about you go first, you know to show us how it's supposed to work?

-alright, my name is Kakashi Hatake. About things I like and hate, I don't feel like teling you that. And my dreams for the future, never actually thought about that, and my hobbies, I have lots of hobbies.

I really didn't know what should I know about him after that. I mean all he said was his name. But that's alright, I don't like talkie people anyway.

-ok, now you in the middle, the blond one, how about you go first.- he pointed to Naruto

-Alright! My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I like ramen, and I really like the ramen that Iruka sensei treats me with. My hobby is comparing different types of ramen! And my dreams for the future is to become the hokage and get people to notice me, and acknowledge me, believe it!!

He has a great spirit, that's good for him. But the way he talks about ramen is just crazy.

-     ok, now you-he pointed to Sakura

-      My name is Sakura Haruno. What I like,.. I mean who I like is... and my dream for the future is...

She was giggling and looking at Sasuke dreamly while saying all that. She's even crazier than Naruto.

-ok, what do you hate?

-Naruto!

-ehhhh??        I don't know why Naruto likes that girl, she's all over Sasuke. And obviously she thinks Naruto is just some annoying brat who is not compared to the Uchiha.

- and you?

-My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate many things, and I don't like anything in particular. I don't know if I should say it's my dream for the future, but I have an ambition. It's to kill one certain person.

So revenge huh? I guess that's understandable. Then I realized it was my turn.

-oh, right. My name is ___ ___ , I like reading, and being alone. I hate people are mean, or can't mind their own businesses. And my dream for the future is... - I thought for a moment. What 'is' my dream for the future?

-..i haven't really gave much thought to it. But I guess being strong enough and not asking for anything from other people should be great.

I know I sounds like some emo, who only cares for herself, but I can open up rather easy to people that I like. Then I saw that he was looking at me, and I looked back to his mysterious black eye. He caught my eye, and I thought he.. chuckled? It's very hard to see since his mask is covering most of his face. I wonder why he wears a mask.

-alright the class dismissed, tomorrow we're gonna do some exercise at 5 o'clock. And don't eat breakfast, ...cause you'll vomit.
I was paying most of my attention to his voice than the words he was saying. His voice is.. how to describe it.. smart, and young but very convincible. I admit. I was very curious about him. There were millions of questions flowing in my head. I really wanted to ask all of them from him, but yet I didn't have the courage to do so. In my life, I've never really 'wanted' to get to know other people like this. And then I saw him turning his back to us, going into the crowd as I saw a couple of girls giggling and pointing at him. I pouted. I felt really annoyed, but I didn't know why.

-are you ok? said Sakura. I guess the feeling looked on my face. And then I realized that I was still looking at the way that Kakashi sensei just went to. I quickly looked away but Sakura noticed and turned her head to the way that I was looking. She saw Kakashi sensei walking and turning into a corner far away from us.

Sakura is really annoying when she's around Sasuke, but she's smart, and kind. I like that about her. We get along well.

She looked at me with suspicious eyes.

              -Curious about the new teacher? She asked smirking

I knew she was only kidding, but I couldn't hide a little, almost invisible blush 'cause of the truth. I couldn't control my body's reactions. Before I say anything she looked at me with wide eyes and

- You 'are'. -She said so loudly

- Keep it down, will ya? I said with a little panicked tone in my voice. She looked at me while smirking, and said

- I mean yeah, I would understand, if I wasn't totally in 'love' with Sasuke I would totally find him attractive. He 'is' very good looking. But not that much 'cause he's our sensei and all.

- Yeah, you're right.
She looked at me suspiciously again and went her way.

i thought about my new sensei and what Sakura said as I got to my apartment and prepared lunch 'and' dinner quickly. I was just too lazy to cook again for dinner, so I made a lot of it, and it's enough for the dinner too. After I was done, I watched some tv to spend the time. I was really bored, and didn't have anything to do. I remembered that I have to wake up really early tomorrow so I set my alarm clock and went to bed wishing to just forget everything.

Ok, that's it for now. Comments down below, and if you have any ideas it would be appreciated. Loveyou

And tell me if I should continue