Chapter 8

I do not own Naruto

I guess I'll just enjoy this lucky moment he's giving me.

We talked for hours, without realizing. I talked about my parents, how they trust me, and that's why they left me here in Konoha. And that they know that I enjoy being alone more than anyone, and give me my space.

- ...and yeah. Oh and by the way when I was young I was such a cheerful kid. Kinda funny. I used to make up songs about almost anything. Though I don't remember. They told me that once I made up a song about mouse, and I was singing and singing, such a long song, but when it ended, it sang "Oh my poor mama". I don't know how the hell I got there. –I said laughing

- Hha, you were such a funny kid. I wish I was like you. I was like, a complete emo. I ignored everything around me and all I could think about were rules and obligations. Obito was so sick of me. After I joined the ANBU people even called me "cold-blooded".

- Wow, really? – it was hard to believe.

- ..Well, I guess you've developed so much. - i said.

- That wasn't so long ago. Before you guys, I had a bunch of students, and none of them were qualified. The teachers thought I disqualified them just because I'm so heartless and too strict. But I didn't look for the stuff that other teachers looked for, all I needed was a glimpse of teamwork in them, and none of them had. I disqualified tons of kids, and I was starting to wonder if I "was" too harsh, but the students that i disqualified came to me to thank me. Saying that they learned the biggest lesson from me.

- Wow. That was the same way as 4th Hokage's right? To test them?

- Yes, Minato sensei. He had faith in me that I would understand one day what is teamwork and why it's important.

- He was right.

- Well, yeah, but I understood a little too late. if I knew that, maybe Obito and Rin wouldn't have died...

- Hey, don't make everything had happened your responsibility. And you know Obito and Rin wouldn't want you to suffer, right?

He hesitated for a moment, and looked at me in the eye.

- You're right.

I looked at him back, at his black eye. He leaned closer, his hand going to his mask, taking it off. I moved on my instinct, and got closer making our lips touch. It wasn't just a kiss, he was never like this before. He got out his tongue, begging for entrance. Some little part of my mind knew we shoudn't be doing this at a public place but couldn't care less. Since every time I'm with him I start losing my mind.

I parted my lips let his tongue explore my mouth. He's a good kisser, not that I ever kissed someone else in my life, but still there was no hesitation or shame in his kiss, I bet not everyone can kiss like that. I battled too, moving my tongue, into his mouth, trying to make "his" kiss mine. As our battle goes by, in the end he won.

We parted for air, none of us really wanted to.

- Wanna get out of here?

- Sure.

He pressed the button, and the waitress showed up in a second.

- How can I help you? – she said smiling at him.

- The check, please.

- Oh..of course. – she said looking for something in her pack.