Chapter 11

I do not own Naruto
Great, that would stop the bleeding.
People thinks i'm "emo", I always walk in the back alone, my mind is always on somewhere else, it's hard to take my attention. Not that they try so much.
The next thing i saw was Kakashi sensei bandaging Naruto's hand, and it wasn't bleeding now. It's quick, if it was a normal person, we would have to go back to the village. Nine tails' chakra, huh?
I got my hair up to my original big pony tail but not that big that looks funny. My bangs were on the two side of my face, covering my ears.
I was thinking about the two chunins that attacked us. Kakashi sensei thinks they were after Tazuna. But this is a C ranked mission, there's not supposed to be this kind of situation, we're supposed to protect him from robbery and such. This is an A ranked mission, or atleast B. I guess Kakashi sensei was thinking the same thing, he asked for an explanation from Tazuna, the bridge builder. He hesitated for a second but now it's obvious, there's no use hiding it and he seems to understand that and started talking about the need of the bridge he's building, and this Gato person. From what i understood, he's some rich piece of shit who is almost in full control of this poor village. So i guess he hired those chunins who were easily beaten by Kakashi sensei. Pathetic.
"And at some other place."
- Kakashi of the Sharingan is with them, no wonder those twins couldn't stand a chance. - said a certain scary looking man with a sword that is almost as big as himself.
(I'm trying to make space and Kakashi x reader things between every actions like fights and stuff so you guys won't be bored, so i'm changing the timetable only a little)
We walked for a really long time and Naruto was already half sleeping. I guess he's tired of the fight and injury and all. Kakashi sensei seemed to have noticed everyone's tiredness. He caught the falling Naruto.
- Allright, i think we should get some rest. - he said while picking Naruto up.
- We're almost there, maybe we should just go, and rest at my place.
- Sounds good- said Sakura.
- Allright, well i guess i should just carry him - he said looking at the loud sleeping Naruto
We went to Tazuna's house, and as he said, it wasn't that far. We went in, and the daughter of Tazuna greeted us. She was nice and so pretty. I looked at Kakashi sensei to see his reactions though i don't know why, but she wasn't some other waitress, she wasn't just pretty, she was very kind as well. Not to say she's around his age. She led us to the kitchen, which was also the dining room.
- Thank you for bringing my father safely.
- My pleasure, but it's just what we do -Kakashi sensei said.
- This is my son, Inari.
I looked at the cute boy beside her, his eyes were..sad, like he's about to cry but there was no tear.
- Please, make yourself at home. Dinner's ready. And i'm very sorry but we only have two bedrooms that we can spare.
- Oh, no problem. Thank you for letting us stay.
He turned to us.
- Ok, who's with who?
- Maybe you should get one room, and we'll share the other one -i said.
- No, no..
- No, the 4 of us won't fit. ____ should share with Kakashi sensei. And Sasuke and i..
She was glancing at me, i guess she was toying with me, trying to get me in the same room as Kakashi sensei, she thought i'll be very shy hearing this, but well, i "am" a little blushed.
- Naruto -Sasuke reminded her.
I glanced at Sasuke, and realized he was looking at me and my slightly blushed face. But he didn't look like he was checking or suspicious. He looked as he was thinking something through, and his eyes were emotionless as always. Then he looked at Kakashi sensei, with a bit of irritation. What? What is he thinking?
- R.ight -Sakura said while looking at the snoring Naruto.
- Allright, let's just eat.
We ate silently, especially 'cause we were all very hungry. Kakashi sensei has put Naruto in his room. When we were done, Sakura and Sasuke went to their room. Sakura winked at me on the way. What does she expect?
I went to the bathroom silently, and got out to find the room that my teacher and i are supposed to share. It wasn't that difficult since the house wasn't that big. I opened the door not thinking about knocking until i was in the room. He was shirtless, and now he was taking off his pants.
I gazed at him for god knows what until i realized i had to say something.
- umm, s-orry. I should've knocked.
- Finally, i knew you would've said that, and was waiting for it. But you don't need to, it's not supposed to be that big deal now, right?
- What? Oh, yeah..maybe..but..
He chuckled.
- What? -i asked.
- You're a little,..intimidated. Just like the first time you ever saw me shirtless, and you were stuttering , like now.
I looked down to my shoe to think straight, and sound like a normal person.
- Well, don't expect that to stop any time soon.
He stayed silence. I slowly looked up to his face trying not to look at his chest, to see if there's anything wrong of what i had said, and he looked like he's in deep thoughts. I gave him some time and we stayed quiet for a long time. It was getting kinda weird, so i decided to break the silence.
- umm, is there anything wrong?
- No.
- Oh.- i said surprised at his short answer.
- It's just..i didn't expect you to be around. I figured since i was your teacher, and very old and boring, you would..
- Go?
- Ye..ah
- You want me to go. - i said .
I knew what he meant, of course he isn't planning anything serious with "me", his student. And even if i was around his age, it's still not enough. And he's too charming to just leave me, so he was expecting me to go on my own.
- I know i'm not enough for you and never will, so i understand..
The time is here, wasn't i already thinking about this? Didn't i knew that this would happen? Or maybe i thought, hoped it could last a little longer. Stupid.
- What? No, i meant i expected you to leave 'cause you're much better. You and i both knows it, that "i" could ever be the one, it's not that i don't want to, i wish i could. I'm too old, too bad for you, and other things as the forbidden and stuff.
I looked at his eye as if he was crazy. First i thought he was just saying these stuff to make me feel better but the seriousness in his voice and eye let me know he wasn't.
- You just couldn't see it? How much you're worth, and how many girls would kill for..
- "That" doesn't matter. How many people will look with disgusted eyes if they see us hand in hand walking. How many people will look if they see you with Sasuke?
He sounded so hurt, and painful at the Sasuke part. He really thinks Sasuke is the one for me? He's seen us in his head as if "we" were fine together, like i did with Tazuna's daughter? Crazy! That arrogant, who thinks about anything but his stupid revenge could possibly look for girls, and especially one like me.
- What Sasuke? Why is he here?
- Doesn't matter. But you know what i mean, if it's not him, then someone else. He's quiet, likes to be alone, minds his own business, he's a lot like you, he's good looking and he doesn't look at you the way he looks at his fangirls, he thinks you're.. different.
- He doesn't look at me the way he looks at his fangirls 'cause i'm not one of them, and i'm just a comrade. And i would never..
My god!  I was mad. That he couldn't see himself, and how and who he is, but until i realized it was my fault. I shouldn't have get near him. Knowing it wouldn't last, stupidly giving myself "and" him temporary hope. I wanted to slap myself.
- I'm sorry! I'm sorry about the fact that i actually fell in love with someone that i don't even have a chance with! And i'm sorry that i did it even when i knew!
I yelled. Second by second it felt like someone was stabbing me in the heart but yet i couldn't die. I ran,.i ran outside the door tears running down my cheeks. I was sobbing. I shut the door. I didn't have any other place to go, and i couldn't anyway. My legs weren't just working anymore. I sat in front of the door, hugging my legs tightly, all i could see was my tears filled in my eyes. So i didn't notice that someone was in front of me, handing me a napkin until it called my name.

A\N- Ok, what do you think? I don't like triangles that much myself so don't worry. But there might be a slight. Do you "want" any triangle? Or you just want it to be full of little hook-ups with Kakashi? Should i continue this way? Tell me what you think, and follows and votes would be very appreciated, loveya.