Chapter 5

I do not own Naruto
- Alright, party at my house tonight! -yelled Ino as we were walking to her house.
- So, what exactly we will be doing there?
- You know, the party stuff. Food, music, few fun people we know. And after that we could play some game, for fun. Like 7 minutes in Heaven or Truth or Dare, something like that.
- Allriiight. Fine
For me, it sounded a little kiddish but i guess it could be ok.
We walked to Ino's house, and on the way Sakura and Ino were rambling about how cool Sasuke is. But my attention was completely focused on the girls that were giggling as we walked past them. Some of the girls were the same, and they would purposely walk past us a couple of times. They were all looking, and winking at Kakashi sensei as they walk through.
I was more than glad that Kakashi sensei wasn't paying any attention to them.
- Wow, Kakashi sensei, you're quite the ladies' man aren't you?-said Sakura a little disturbed 'cause of the girls, looking at them with annoyed look.
- Whatever-said Kakashi sensei with his regular bored expression.
"Wow, maybe before they didn't show up 'cause they thought we were together" i thought as i watched some girl that unbuttoned her front, revealing her chest, purposely tripping and falling into Kakashi sensei's chest. -Wow, i'm really sorry, i just fell. Thank you, you're such a gentleman, i'm Han by the way.- she said with an obvious flirty tone.
Those girls slowed us down a bit, but after about 20 minutes, we were at Ino's house. The other people were already there, waiting for Ino to open the door.
- Thank god, you're here. What took you so long-yelled Naruto.
- Oh, we just happened to run into a crazy crowd of girls-Ino said as she glanced at Kakashi sensei.
- ..alright, so now that you're here, can you open the door?-said Temari.
Ino opened the door, and we got into Ino's house. It was almost a mansion. At the first floor there was a very well decorated living room. I guess that's where the party is. There was a big screen TV, king sized couch, a big table full of food, a large speaker, and some other things like mini couches, bing bang chair.
- Allright, let's get this party started!!-yelled Naruto.
It was pretty fun, we danced, we ate, we laughed, and talked for almost 2 hours. I didn't think it would be so enjoyable. Naruto was stuffing his mouth with fried steak, and ice-cream, after it.
But after a while we got bored so we all went upstairs.
- You guys wanna play anything?-asked Ino
- Yeah
- Why not?
- O'course.-we said.
- Allright. Then how about start with 7 minutes in Heaven?
- That's fine with me-said Naruto glancing at Hinata.
We got in front of a large closet, and Ino was carrying a bag.
- C'mon boys, just write your name on a paper, fold it, and put it in here.
Everyone put their piece of paper in the bag, and i saw Kakashi sensei puts his paper, and remembered what is the game about.
- Wait, is this illegal? -i said as i looked at Kakashi sensei.
- I think it's allright, it's not a big deal.
- Yeah, i'm not here to just sit around, am i?-said Kakashi sensei.
- Allright then.
- Allright! Let's start with ____.-yelled Sakura.
- What? Why?
- Well we gotta start with "someone"-said Sakura still smirking as she gave me the bag. I put my hand in the bag shaking, and grabbed the first paper i touched.
- Ok, it's ..Kakashi Hatake?
Kakashi got up, and went to the closet, hands in his pockets.
- It's gonna happen? Really?
- If you feel so uncomfortable, you don't have to do anything-said Tenten.
- Unless you "want" to-said Sakura.
- C'mon just get in the closet already, 7 minutes-yelled Ino as she pushed me to the closet.
I got in, and looked around. It's so dark, so i can't see anything. So i just went forward carefully, and sat in a corner, not expecting anything. But every time i remember that i'm stuck in this closet with my teacher, i got more than nervous, and my heartbeats start to go wild.
- Relax, you're too nervous-said a too familiar intimidating voice. I guess he heard my heartbeats.
- But i guess you're right, stuck with your sensei and all.
- I'm not nervous because i'm uncomfortable.
- Really? Then why?
- Because,..because...i'm afraid
- Of me?
- No, no, i'm afraid of what you might feel.
- You're feeling nervous for me?
- Not exactly, i'm afraid that you might be disappointed. Which you are.
- Why would i be disappointed?
I looked at him as he asked the most obvious thing in the world. He really doesn't understand it?
- Ok, look at me.-he looked at me not understanding a thing.
- Now look at yourself.-he did as i say and looked back at me still not understanding a thing
- You really don't get it?
- No, i really don't. Can you please tell me?
- We are totally different league.
- Oh, i see. I can understand i'm not good enough, but what does that..
- Noo, i mean "i'm" not good enough for you-i cut him off. He thought "he" wasn't good enough for "me"? Man, that's just making him more perfect than he already is, i'll never have a chance with him.
He looked at me surprised.
- What? You're not good enough for me? What are you talking about? You're young, you're smart, you're beautiful. You're everything that i'm not.
- You don't have to try to make me feel better, that's just making it worse.
I especially didn't think i would own the title "beautiful", and everything that he's not? That might be true, i'm clumsy, haven't got any special talent, i'm just normal unlike him, the perfection.
He looked at me wide eyed, and said
- I'm not. Trust me
He's got that confident, convincible tone in his voice, that no one can say no to.
He looked like he was deciding something, he looked confused, and hesitated. But then, he got closer and said
- I'm just gonna try something, tell me if you want it to stop
He went forward, paused right in front of my eyes, our lips almost touching, still confused. I couldn't see anything except his eye 'cause it's so dark.
- Sensei?
He wasn't sure, but then his eyes sparkled with desire for a split second and he filled that little air between us, smashing our lips together. He took off his mask? First it was pretty intense and soft but second by second it got more deep and fierce. I felt his smooth lips and tongue. It was...tasty. He put his arms around my waist as i grabbed his long, spiky silver hair. I was pulling him as hard as i can. There was no air between us but still it felt like we're not close enough. I forgot about the time. I don't know how long it was, i didn't care. I knew this moment will be on my mind forever, and i knew someone like him will get bored of me, not now but sometime. And i knew when that time comes, this moment will be the sharp knife that is cutting my heart slowly. But right now, i realized that only for this little moment, i'm willing to risk all that. For these few minutes with him.
He lets go of me, but i didn't. He pushed me a little very carefully, and said
- It's almost time.
- Oh, right-i said remembering we're in a closet with people outside waiting, not somewhere else alone with him.
- Hey you two, it's time, i'm opening the door.-said Ino opening the door.
Kakashi sensei looked as always, with his cool bored expression, hands in his pockets, but me on the other hand trembling, with blushed cheeks.
Ino looked at me and chuckled a bit.
- So, you guys had fun?
- She's my student.-he said sounding bored as always with his convincible tone making everyone believe that nothing has happened. I should really learn some of that from him.
It's less complicated if we keep what happened in secret, i understand that completely, but i just couldn't stop being afraid that he might just wanna forget everything that happened, locking it away. I know i can't bare if he just fade away with everything.
Rest of the party was a blur, everytime i remember how his lips felt against mine, his smooth tongue, his spiky hair, his body pushed against mine.. i feel like i could fly but on the other hand, still worrying what might happen next. Afraid of it.
As i was too into my thoughts, i didn't know why Hinata has blushed, why Shikamaru and Temari were pretty weird with each other, or why Tenten and Neji has gone to somewhere without telling anyone.
Party was over before i know it, and people were going home, so i went to the door too, but before i get there, someone stopped me by hand. I turned around and saw Kakashi sensei.
- Hey, i'll walk you home.
- I'm fine, you..
- Don't say i don't have to. It's almost 2 o'clock in the morning.
Wow it's that late? I guess i lost track of time.
- If you don't want to, i could call someone to pick you up, or a cab...
- No, it's fine, i'll go with you.
- Allright, let's go.-he unconsciously tried to grab my hand but stopped on the way, and just went to the door, opening it for me.
We walked to my house, in silence. There was weird tension between us. But i broke the silence
- Soo.. you think we should keep it a secret?-i was going to say my thought but 'cause of the disbelief in myself it turned out to be a question.
- Probably. It'll be weird for you.
- No, i mean for you, it'll be weird for you and the other teachers, and you might even lose your job.
- You don't need to worry about me, and they couldn't fire me anyway.
- Why?
- Because i'm one of the Hokage's assembly, and if they fire me, i might go to somewhere else, or even become a roque ninja, they don't know. There's no proof that i couldn't. And if a strong ninja like me, who knows everything about Konoha goes to the other side, it's the end of Konoha. They can't hunt me down, they couldn't, and they know it.
- Oh, yeah
I forgot who he was, and what he's capable of.
- But, it's best if we keep it a secret, who knows. And it's forbidden for teacher and student to date, it's against the law, so nothing good will come out of it. Even if i can get out, it's complicated for you. And i will totally understand if you just wanna forget everything and go your own way...
- Wait, no no. I wouldn't want that.
- Really? Are you sure? For me it's already over, i can't try to be away from you anymore, i'm...done. But you..-"he really said that?" I thought.
- It's already over for me too-i said cutting him off.
- I..i can't hold myself away from you any longer, i know it's all wrong, what i did in the closet, and that i spend some alone time with you. It was a selfish movement of me, i know it was unfair for you..
- It wasn't. It was very lucky for me actually.
"It was 'too' lucky for me"
He looked like he wasn't sure and i knew he didn't think so.
We were at my house a few minutes later, and i got my keys to open the door. I got to the door, unlocked it, and turned around to see Kakashi sensei.
- Umm, you wanna come inside?
He sighed.
- I would love to, but..i can't.
- Why?
- I'm afraid that i can't control myself.
- So, what'll happen if you can't control yourself?
- I..i might..touch you.
- Ohh.-i said not really believing. It's hard to think someone like him can't control his sexuality, if anything, "i" can't control myself.
- I think it's ok, someone as confident and smart as you can control yourself, i'm sure. And even if you can't..
- You wouldn't do anything with me, i know.
- No, i was going to say nothing bad will happen.
- What do you mean? Nothing bad's gonna happen even if we..do it?
I blushed like crazy, i guess i was saying things that was in my mind without thinking. But yes, that was what i meant but i'm not sure if that's true or not. I mean i "am" a virgin, but to give that to someone like him, that'll be the luckiest thing that ever happened to me, right? But..i'm not sure if i'm ready or ..i don't know.
He saw my blushed cheeks and knew that "was" what i meant. I looked at him, and saw the desire in his eye for a split second.
- You..you're still a..you know..virgin. Right?
- Yes, i am, but does that matter?
- "Does that matter?" It's supposed to be a big deal right?
- Well, yeah but..
- Then? It should be someone real, someone who knows you, and someone you know. Not an old sensei who you just met!
- Allright, allright, i get it. But i want you to know that you "are" someone real. And i would like to get to know you well, if you let me. But now, can you just stay with me? We don't have to do anything.
He thought about it for a long time.
- I might..
- I trust you.
He looked at my face. I wanted him to stay, not just because i like him. Now, it feels like i'll be too lonely if he's not around. He's been in my life for like a couple of days, and he has affected to me this much?
- Allright.. just promise you'll be careful, and you're not gonna do anything even if i start it.
I guess the loneliness looked on my face.
- I promise.
We got in the house.
- I'm gonna hit the shower, make yourself comfortable.
- Umm, where am i gonna sleep?
- Uhh, you can sleep in my room, i'll sleep on the couch, it's fine.
- No, i'll sleep on the couch-and he went to the couch not giving me chance to say anything.
I got to the bathroom, and turned on the water, while waiting for it to heat up, i got out of my short and sleeveless shirt, and stepped in. I just tried to sunk in and go through everything in my mind.
I got out of the shower with a towel around my body, and grabbed my old clothes. But it smelt funny so i just got out of the bathroom with the towel to find something to wear. As i got out, my jaw almost dropped. He was standing in front of the couch only in his boxers. I can see everything that was hiding under his shirt, his abs, biceps, muscles.. He has quite the body. He looked at me with wide eyes and turned around.
- I told you to be careful.-he said
- What?
- Being looked with that towel of yours in front of me is really careless.
Oh that's what he meant by careful.
- I'm sorry,... but that goes the same for you.
- What?-he looked at himself.
- Oh, yeah i didn't bring any pyjamas so. Sorry. But it's different, you're a woman. The way i feel about this stuff is a lot stronger than yours.
- But you have a much better body than me, so we're even.
- You just don't know yourself, do you?
We standed there for a while in silence
- I'm going to bed.-i went to my bedroom.
- Allright.
I got to my bedroom, and closed the door behind me. I went to my closet to take my pyjamas, but i remembered that it's in the laundry. "Oh shit" I had to go to the bathroom again to brush my teeth, i forgot.
I just grabbed my bra and underwear, wore it, and got the towel again. I went to the bathroom as i saw Kakashi sensei has already lied down, probably sleeping, his eyes closed. I got in the bathroom. It was quite hot 'cause i showered just a few mimutes ago. So i got out of the towel, and started brushing my teeth, and just when i was done, the door clicked. What??
He entered, but when he took a glimpse at me, he looked at me with wide eyes. I looked at myself, and remembered that i was only in my bra and underwear. Oh shit!
I looked at him, and again i saw the desire in his eye.
- Ok, that's it.-he said as he put his arms around my waist, pulling me hard, kissing me on the lips firmly.
I remembered my promise, but it was too hard to care right now.

Ok, i'm gonna end here, sorry. I almost added lemon in this chapter, but i need your opinion. Do you want any lemon? This will continue on the next chapter and it could turn out anyway so.
Comments down below, tell me if i should add any lemon, i'll be waiting. Loveya guys.