Chapter 20

Sasuke's pov

I looked at the time.

Isn't that needle's supposed to be actually moving or something?

- Sasuke.

- What? – I asked irritably.

- Calm down.

A hand touched my knee, as I realized I've been hitting the ground with my foot repeatedly nonstop now.

- Where is he? – I asked the red head, my eyes piercing her red ones.

She closed her eyes again. Ughh how long does it take?

I started tapping the ground again, glancing back at the clock.

- Konoha. – she whispered.

"What?" it couldn't be.

- Konoha. – she repeated but this time louder.

- Are you sure?

- Certain.

I got up to my feet. "You guys stay here"

- But Sasuke, you can't fight him now, you're in no condition. If you go out there now, you're dead man. – said Jugo, standing up as well. "But if you really need to go, then take me with you"

- Me too. – said Karin getting up as well.

I rolled my eyes. "Are you idiots? Or do you think I am?"

- No, of course not.

- Then just shut it and stay here.

They both took a step back. I sighed. "Don't worry. I have some business to attend there. Just... checking"

I got out the door not glancing back at their puzzled faces.

I ran. Ran back to the place where I came running away from. I didn't know if it was just in my  mind but as I got closer, the trees seemed familiar. Uncomfortably familiar.

My eyes locked on a big tree. I specifically remembered my young self being tied to that tree while the masked jerk stood in front. I shrugged the thought and ran faster as the vision of the big gate became closer.

The two dumb bags stood in between the gate, one of them covering his forehead from the sun to get a clear vision.

I sighed as I prepared my both hands, with a strike of lightning. I definitely did not want to kill them, but needed them to stay quiet. Their eyes locked on me with terror but no sign of recognition. Good. "Calm down, won't kill you" I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes.

A split of second later, I was inside with the two dumb bags fallen to the ground.

Ok, now for the real business. Where is he, and why?

To get the nine tails?

To get her?

I shook my head. Not possible. Why would he anyway?

"Sasuke!!" I heard a loud yell as I stopped mid track. Who is it? Where is it?

I looked around. Is it Itachi? Is it- I looked up and saw an open window. Did someone see me? Well whoever it was, I should take care of it quickly...

My thoughts got cut off when I saw a familiar blond head. I, not believing myself, peeked into the window, but all I saw was the dope, swirling around in his bed, mumbling whatever.