Chapter 4

I do not own Naruto
Wow i really didn't think Naruto would get it.
Right then, i heard a small chuckle. I recognized the voice. There's no way i can mistake that voice now.
- "You're smart."And you don't have to look for Sasuke, it's useless. -
i listened to his voice and knew he was somewhere in front of me so i grab my kunai and slowly... and just then I heard a loud scream from Naruto. I looked back to check him, and his entire body was stuck in the ground, and i can only see his head. "When did he?" I swear he was somewhere in front of me a second ago.
Kakashi sensei appeared from a shadow, behind Naruto. He was walking towards me. I know, i'm next. He slowly walked up to me, staring at me right in the eye. I want to look at him, but i couldn't and i can't tell why. Maybe he'll show me illusions, or i might end up like Naruto. He was closer and closer, now i can even smell his fresh smell, and feel his very strong chakra. I knew i should run away, but some part of me didn't want to. While i was struggling with my body and thoughts, he came in front of me and bend over a little and the next thing i felt was a soft, warm lips on my cheeks. Did he just?
My heart was going wild, and i can feel the blood going to my cheeks making me look like fire red. But deep down, all i wanted to do was put my arms on his neck, and kiss him on the lips. I finally looked at him, and he had his mask back on. He was smiling at me, making his eyes bend a bit.
- i'm sorry about Naruto, not giving any chance to fight, but i just wanted to do that and i couldn't if he was around. I wanted to let you know i'm very impressed.
He wanted to be alone with me?
I looked at Naruto, and his face was the opposite direction of us, struggling uselessly. I looked back at him, his sweet, gentle but yet intimidating eye, his strong jaw, perfect shaped body... wait what?
- I'm impressed, _____.
- I use my brain, that's all.
He's my teacher, he's my teacher. Even if i 'had' a chance with him, it's illegal. And i'm not 18 yet, so he might even go to jail. That's all i kept saying to myself, but i just can't stop my crazy heartbeat, and think about him at the same time.
- You know what? How about i take you to dinner tonight, as a teacher and student? I wanna know how you figured it out in a short amount of time.
- Umm, yeah sure.
He noticed my red cheeks and worried face, and chuckled
- Don't worry, i won't seduce you or anything..Probably.
Probably??
After that we ate lunch, and Kakashi sensei tied Naruto again, saying he's not supposed to eat, and if we feed him, we'll go back to the academy. Same old trick. But before i say anything, Sasuke decided to feed him, and of course Sakura played along with it 'cause it was Sasuke. As expected, we all passed. He was smiling when he said it. So...charmingly.
- hey, you like ramen? he asked
- Yeah- i said remembering the dinner.
- Well, how about i come pick you up at six?
- Yeah, but you don't have to come pick me up
- No, i'll pick you up.. i'm your teacher. And it's my responsibility to keep you safe.
He said the first part with kinda bossy tone, like it was an order, but not that harshly. Still, i couldn't say no.
- Alright... if you say so.
After that i went home, i don't know why but i was more than nervous. It was just a teacher-student outing.
I hopped in a shower, and picked up a clean bra and underwear, a short that is up to my thigh but not too short, and a sleeveless shirt.
It was finally the time Kakashi sensei said he would show up, and i heard a knock on the door. Wow he showed up on time. I opened the door, and when i saw him my jaw almost dropped. He wasn't wearing his regular jounin vest, he was wearing a tight black shirt that showed his muscles, and abs. They were big enough but not too much. And he wore black jeans that matched his shirt. I had to admit, he looked HOT. I'm not the fangirl type, and i haven't found anyone attractive, until now.
- Ready?
- Yeah
I got out of the house, and i saw his eyes, going from my legs to my chest. When i looked back to lock the door i swear his eyes were on my ass. Wow i didn't know he was this pervy!
- Pff. But i remembered what i thought
when I saw him at the door.
We walked to Ichiraku Ramen, and we both ordered our ramens.
- Finally got a date, huh Kakashi? -said the man. I blushed at the word 'date'.
- No, no she's one of my students. -he turned to me, and said
- So, what was you clue?
- What? Oh right..- i said remembering
why we were here in the first place
- well, it was when you readed that book while you fought Naruto. That means you're so sure that Naruto can't even touch you. And how are we supposed to get the bells? And after i watched your fight with Naruto, i knew that it was impossible. But there has to be 'some' way. Soo, if it's one on one impossible, i realized that the only power we had against you, was our number.
- I see. So you figured this all out in a very simple way.
- I told you, i just use my brain, that's all.
- Well, i'm impressed.
- Thank you.
Then i saw our positions, he was leaned closer so he could hear what i was saying clearly, he looked like he was thinking something through. He looked funny, but still, keeping his charm.
I started to eat again, and got hold of a noodle, wait, is it a noodle? Yes, it is, but then why does it pulling? I was trying to eat it, but it won't budge, so i got a little closer. I looked at Kakashi sensei confused, and realized we were in hold of the same noodle. He must've accidentally ate from my bowl when he was leaning closer.
We were so close, too close that our lips were almost touching. But yes, too close that i can only see his eyes. If i look down i can only see our noses, i can't see his face. I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. I saw his eye and i can see the spark in his eye, but yet he had a worried, careful look on his face. I knew i should just bite the noodle, and back off, but i really didn't want to.
We stayed like that for god knows what, i was too distracted to know the time. And finally he bit the noodle. I sighed disappointed, without even knowing. I looked at him quickly but he already had his mask back on. He chuckled at my reaction and nodded to somewhere. I turned my head to the direction of where he was nodding to, and saw Jiraiya-sama. But i like to call him "Pervy Sage" like Naruto. That is the right name for him.
- hey there, ____, and...Kakashi? What are you doing here with your student?
He had that grin on his face as usual while asking that.
- What does it look like i'm doing? I'm eating with one of students as a way of congratulating her.
- Oh really, so kissing is one of your way of congratulating too, i assume.
He saw? I again, was looking fire-red. I looked at Kakashi, saw the almost invisible shade of pink on his cheek. Though the mask was covering most of it, so i can only see below his eye. Jiraiya seemed to enjoy this so much, he was looking at our cheeks, especially mine since mine was burning.
- No, it wasn't kissing, we just accidentally got hold of the same noodle, that's all.
- Oh, so you just "happened" to be eating from the same bowl?
- Well, i was talking, and he leaned a little closer so he could listen clearly, and he accidentally ate from my bowl instead of his. -i saw from the corner of my eyes that Kakashi sensei was looking at me while i was saying it.
Jiraiya looked at both of us, still grinning, and whispered to Kakashi's ear, but it was loud enough for me to hear
- A young hot student, eh? Score!-and with that, he left. Now i really feel like burning!
He looked at my empty bowl, and said
- You want another one?
- No, no thank you, i'm fine.
- Allright, then let's go. I'll walk you home.
- Umm, thanks, but you..
- I know, i don't have to. Let's go.
And we walked to my home, in silence. But on our way, we ran into Sakura, and Ino. Sakura looked suspiciously at me when she saw Kakashi sensei walking beside me.
- Hey, _____. Wanna come with us? We're throwing a party.
- Who's gonna be there?
- Naruto, Hinata, Neji, Tenten, Shikamaru, Temari-san.
- Wait, you guys throwing a party this late? Who's gonna take you home? Especially you girls. It's dangerous at night.- he said, giving a quick glance at me.
- Well, if you're worried that much, you can come, you know as a person in charge. You're not gonna slow us down, you're not like our parents or anything, and you're not that old. Besides, i think you're cool enough, unlike Gai sensei. Right?-said Sakura, grinning at me.
- Well, that doesn't sound that bad, besides i don't have anything planned so, alright.-he said.
- Yeah sure, why not?-i said. I'm not the party type, and i don't like to talk to people that much, but if he's gonna be there...
- Alright, party in my house, tonight!! -yelled Ino..
Pls, comments down below.