Chapter 13

I do not own Naruto
- Kakashi sensei, ___! We gotta go!
A loud yell which i think is from Naruto woke me up.
Ughh why we have to wake up this early? I tried to get up but realized that i was still in my teacher's grasp. I looked up to him to find him still sleeping. I stared at his sleeping figure for a moment. I wanted to just look at him for the whole day but i knew we should get up and someone might barge in at any moment.
- Hey,.. Kakashi sensei.-i called his
name softly.
- We should get up soon, Naruto's...
- I know. -he said, eye still closed.
- And you could drop the sensei while we're alone.
- Sorry, but i'm just used to it. Besides i like it that way.
He opened his eye, and rolled it.
- You like calling your boyfriend "teacher"?
I blushed a bit. He got the title boyfriend. It might be obvious but to think that feature is actually "my" boyfriend.
- Well,..when they "are". Yes.
- Yeah, i guess i am your teacher, but it's just weird..
He got closer to me making me more blushed than i already am.
- ..to think that i could teach "this" to my student.
He pulled down his mask slowly, letting his lips touch against mine. It was soft and meaningful but soon i could feel his tongue on my lips, asking for entrance. I gladly made my lips apart, letting his tongue explore my mouth.
- Kakashi sensei! We gotta go!
We didn't stop. I couldn't stop.
- Kakashi sensei, ___! I'm going in!
- Damn -he said swore and lifted me off
the bed with one arm that was holding me and pointed to the bathroom. I ran to the bathroom door and just when i closed the door behind me, i could hear a door creak.
- You're up? Then why didn't you say anything? Where's ____? -said Naruto's voice.
- I'm just up. She's in the bathroom.
- You guys have one bed? Where did she sleep?
I could hear a growl, but it wasn't Naruto's. There's 2 person?
- What's wrong Sasuke?-asked Naruto's voice.
There was no answer.
- She slept on the floor. My bad. I got tired and fell asleep on the bed without knowing. I should've let her take the bed. -he sounded as if he
really were regretted, and innocent. No surprises, i already knew that he was good at acting. Well..there's not much that he's "not" good at, so no point there.
- ..allright. Just hurry up! -he yelled and got out.
- How can i help you, Sasuke?
Sasuke hasn't left?
- If it's not important, as you can see, we have a lot to do..
- Where's ____?
- I told you, she's in the bathroom.
- She didn't sleep on the floor, did she?
I couldn't hear anything for a moment. Sasuke heard us yesterday, and he knows about us already. There's no point in trying to hide from him anymore.
- No, she didn't -just as i thought,
Kakashi sensei said that, in a totally different tone.
- Right.. You have any idea of what you're doing?
- Yes, i have. And i know it's wrong, but..
- Then? You know how this'll end up. Why the hell are you keep doing this? You fought with her in this subject just yesterday, and you forgot all those?
I haven't heard Sasuke's voice like this. I hardly heard his voice at all, he's always quiet, and doesn't care about other people. What's wrong with him in the world?
- No, i haven't forgotten. It's just..now that i know how she feels about me.. if i leave her, she'll be depressed and will hurt so badly. I don't want that.
- So you're planning on staying and ruin her life instead? If you leave, yes, she'll be hurt because she loves you. I know that she loves you so bad, i can even see it in her eyes. But that sore's gonna heal in time, and she'll be able to live happily with someone else, don't you think?
- ..maybe.
- Then?
- What if she's "not" able to?
- What do you mean?
- What if she could ever forget me, and has to live in that pain for the rest of her life? I couldn't forgive myself, Sasuke.
It was weird. How he said Sasuke's name softly, as if he were talking to his friend, not his student.
My heart almost pierced my chest. I slowly tried to open the door a little so i could see. I opened it unnoticeably, just a little. Now i could see Sasuke's face.
They stayed silence, and Sasuke looked confused. Like if he's trying not to believe.
- Sasuke! Kakashi sensei! Are you ready? We gotta go!-yelled Naruto in an irritated voice.
Soon i heard quick footsteps.
- What were guys talking about? Hurry up!
- Right, we'll be right there, Naruto-said Kakashi sensei's calm voice.
- C'mon Sasuke! Why the hell are you keep standing there since the time we came in?
Naruto tried to pull Sasuke but he didn't move. He was like a stone, but soon he got hold of himself, and walked out of the room.
We got ready in a second, though i had some hard time with it unlike him. And now we were at the front door, Tazuna was going to walk us out.
- Thank you-said Tazuna's daughter.
- Our pleasure. -said Kakashi sensei as if nothing happened.
We got out and walked to the gate. I don't know where we were going, or how long we were walking. My mind was completely spaced out.
Sasuke wants Kakashi sensei to leave me? And he wants that for my sake...? When did he become that generous or cruel?
It doesn't matter to him who i date. I don't care if he wants me to break up with my teacher for my sake, or his own. I don't! There's no way that i'm going his way, if he's trying to separate me from Kakashi sensei.
But what if he tells somebody, like the hokage or something? I sighed.
That would get us in trouble. Maybe i'll lose my chance of becoming a ninja. But i didn't care about that. What about him? There'll be huge, naughty, wrong rumors about him going out, or using his student or something. That's not that big deal either, what if he loses his job, or become restricted of teaching young students, and i'll never see him again? That thought scared me as hell, i twitched and Kakashi sensei glanced at me with concern. I smiled a little to let him know i'm fine.
Well, he said it's fine and not to worry about him, but still..they could restrict him from get out of the village and fire him or getting him in jail.. and i could never see him again..
I felt the water going down my cheeks. I cried?
Sasuke looked at me and saw the watery eyes. His emotionless face turned into concern in an instant.
He looked hesitated as if he's deciding to come over or not, walking a little slowly. The tears weren't stopping, i wiped the tears with the back of my hand, but it was no use.
Sasuke saw me trying to stop the tears but couldn't, and came over. He walked beside me and put his one hand on my shoulder softly, and asked
- Are you ok, ____?
Hearing him saying my name with concern and pain in it.. i couldn't stop the tears.
- i-i'm fine.
- No, you're not. What happened?
- Nothing.
- He has hurt you again?-he asked with irritation.
- No, he didn't hurt me and he wouldn't!
I said a little harshly and regretted when i saw his sad face.
I didn't notice Kakashi sensei coming over.
- ____? What's wrong?
He saw Sasuke's hand on my shoulder.
Sasuke let go of my shoulder, and stared at him blankly.
I glanced at Sakura, staring at us, looking at Sasuke and me. Oh no.
- It's nothing like that. -i mouthed.
I can see the shed of tear on the corner of her eyes. I was the only one that she was very open up to about Sasuke. Not that she likes me the best, just almost every girl around our age liked Sasuke, so i was the only one. She knew i had no interest in him. But now..what is she thinking right now? How does she feel? Betrayed? Or something else?
Kakashi sensei dangerously put his hand on my chin, lifted it it softly.
- Babe? Are you ok?-he asked softly, and quietly so only me and Sasuke could hear.
This was the first time he called me babe. I blushed a bit. Well o'course he should be surprised, i started crying all of a sudden, i don't even know why i had cried that much just 'cause of my thought. But..imagining him gone..not being able to see him. I knew it all would feel like just a dream, didn't happen. Too perfect to actually had happened to my boring life.
- It's nothing..i'm just..scared.
- Of what?
- Of losing you.
- I'm sorry i had put that thought in your head, but i won't leave as long as i'm not sure that you're really better off without me. I will wait till you stop loving me, or find someone else.
- No..what if we get caught?-i glanced at Sasuke.
- So what if we get caught?
- They will separate you from me. You might end up in jail, or they might take your students away and stop you from being a teacher. I..i might never see you again.
- That's what you were crying about?
- Y-yes.
- You know what? If that stuff really were to happen, we'll run away.
- Really?
- If you want to, yes.
My eyes started to sparkle. Just me and him, forever, nothing stopping us in the way. In a place where nobody cares about me and him being together, my happy place where only he exists.
- What? You can't decide something like that so quick and thoughtlessly _____! I get that you love him, but..if he's gone..you'll forget in time. You might heal. Consider the chance that you still live here with your friends and old teachers, and see their kids growing old together as well as your kid. A chance to live normally and happy, with someone that you're legal to be with.
I reminisced, so many people, and my life here. And my parents..they could be very strict when it comes to my life, they would not approve, i know it. They'll probably come to me, and let me live with them, away from him. They won't allow me to be with him, my teacher. It's best if they didn't know. If i want to go with him, i'll probably have to cut them off of my life too. I almost cried again.
So many things that i would have to give up. But..a life with nothing but him, or a life with everything but him?
I knew the answer.
- Sasuke, ..i, for me a life without him is blank. It sounds like you're offering much, but..actually it's nothing and pointless if he's not in it.
- I see.
- I'm sorry.
- You're always apologizing for things that is not your fault. -he said almost smiling.
- You're not the first to say that.
He glanced at Kakashi sensei. I regretted. i've made the clear student-teacher relationship bad enough. Wish they could see each other as sensei and student again. I looked back and saw Sakura on the way. She was still staring at Sasuke, and glancing at me time to time, ready to cry. Ughh what am i doing to this group?
- Sasuke? Please talk to Sakura.
- What? Why?
- She's hurt.
- So? Anyone didn't make her upset.
- I did.
- No, you didn't.
- Can't you see? She's hurt and jealous.
- Of me? I'm not hers, she should know that.
- You're her crush! Seeing the one that she loves with someone else will make her hurt as hell! Like a knife stabbing her heart.
- You're the one to say it.-he said to himself.
- What?
- Fine, i'll talk to her.
What did he mean? He really ..likes me or something? I'm making him hurt again and again, but not being able to do anything about it is even more painful. He went to the direction of almost crying Sakura. As he walks to her, i could see her blushing like crazy. I sighed. She really loves him, i would think that it's almost as much as i love Kakashi sensei. But he doesn't seem to care. And me being me, just sitting pathetically, as usual, not being able to do anything.
I heard a loud thump. I turned around and saw a scary looking man with a huge sword.

Allright, i'll end it there. Sorry to keep you waiting, it needed a lot of thought. I'm trying to keep the romance and drama, so yeah. Tell me what you think so i'll know if it's worth continuing and votes and follows are very appreciated loveya guys.