Chapter 6

I remembered my promise but it was too hard to care right now. When the hell did he took off his mask?
"Flashback"
- Alright.. just promise me you'll be careful and you're not gonna do anything even if i start it.
- I promise.
And here i am, my arms around his neck, kissing him firmly in the bathroom. I wanted this, but i'm not sure if i'm ready. He didn't want this either, this is just the cause of his hormones. I knew that, i understood that. I stopped to breath and looked at his unmasked face, flawless face. Why does he wear a mask? At some point, crazy fangirls are all over him even when he doesn't show his face, so i guess i can imagine how they'll be if he took off his mask. But there's gotta be a better reason.
I almost forgot what i was going to say at the sight.
- Umm, hey, are you sure? You weren't before we got in..and you even made me promise you that...
- Forget what i said.
I wanted to, i really did. But i also wanted my first time to mean something, not just a 'cause of hormones. It was "very" hard, but i stopped kissing him and said
- I'm a virgin. You know that, and i want to know that if this means something more than just sexual hormones. I don't want to get in to something you and i will both regret. You were the one who were really worried right?
- And you were the one who thought nothing bad will happen right? And you were right. I'll assure you, this is not just a 'cause of sexual hormones, well it kinda is, but now i'm really sure than i was before. This feels right. But if you don't want me to be your first time, i understand that, i'll leave right now.
Do i want him to be my first time? O'course i do. But the time? Am i ready?
But i knew what he meant, it feels so right, and now that i'm in his hands, it feels like i'm complete. But does he know me? Do i know him? Do i need to know him before i do this?
- I'm not sure if i'm ready, and i don't know you well. It's different for you, i'm sure you've been with loads of women, it doesn't mean that lot to you. But i want you to know that i "do" want you to be my first, i'm actually glad. But the time..
- I understand, but i haven't been with a lot of women, sure there are a lot of women who throws themselves at me, but i never did it with them, they are just a bunch of girls who is just attracted to my looks that's all. It's temporary. I won't get in to that kind of stuff. Atleast not on purpose.
- What do you mean?
- I don't like to talk about it that much..but..allright i guess i can tell you. The only time i ever did it was..
- The "only" time?-i asked surprised. Someone like him?
- Well, yeah. Anyway it didn't mean anything, i was very young, i think i was around your age, my teammate Obito died, while trying to save me. I felt like i wanted to kill myself. And Gai was tired of me being so lonely, so he wanted me to go to a bar, and try to shake it off. That time, i was more than desperate, and if it might help, then..you know. But i didn't want to go, i knew when people drink, they can end up getting in trouble. But Gai dragged me anyway, and that was the first time i ever drunk. So i got drunk easily, probably on the first glass. And you know me, there were girls who were flirting, i don't remember their names, and the next morning i woke up on my bed with a girl next to me. I don't remember that much. I guess i was so drunk and gave in, and o'course she didn't have a problem with it.
- Wow, i'm sorry.
- It's in the past. But i regret it, my first time being like that. And that's why i didn't want you to regret too. You're a woman, it's even more important to you.
- Oh i see-i said remembering that he was so worried about me losing my virginity. I haven't seen anyone that care so much.
That time, i realized that he was not just a perfection, he actually cares for stuff, for me. He made me feel safe, comfortable but yet very intimidating. Right then, i decided, not turning back.
I put my arms around his neck, pulled him closer, and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back, but pulled away a bit and said
- Hey, what are you..
- It's okay. It's time, i trust you.
- Are you sure?
- I am. I may not know you well, but everything i already know about you is enough for this.-he looked hesitated, but i kissed him on the lips anyway to make him believe. This time he didn't pull back.
Instead he put his arms around my waist and lifted me of the ground. I put my both legs around his waist, my hands going to his chest, feeling every bit of it. He walked while lifting me, leaving the bathroom, going to my bedroom.
Finally we got to my room, he threw me on the white sheet of the bed, and got on top of me. We just sunk into it. Now it was too late, "he" was too late to rethink. I tried to feel every little bit of him. He was very hesitated from the start but now i understood "why". If he lose control, no thinking through, that's it. He's no longer the smart one, the careful one. There's only desire and love in his eyes. Not that i didn't like it. Luckily, Pervy Sage gave him a condom as a joke, he really didn't think it would be useful.
I lost track of time. I didn't know how long it was, i didn't care. I trusted him, that's all that mattered. 

A/N-thank you for reading. Sorry if you were expecting lemon, but if you want lemon, comments down below. I would think through. Votes would be appreciated. Bye for now, loveya. Sorry for the short chapter but the next one will be longer.