Chapter 10

I don't own Naruto
I woke up as i saw the bright sun lights through the open window, its sheet flowing in the air 'cause of the wind. I didn't want to get up. I found my bra and underwear on the floor, i just got them without getting up from the bed and wore it silently too lazy to look for the other ones.
I just looked around and saw my teacher sleeping next to me without his mask on. He looked so peace. I didn't dare to wake him up, i just stared at him, remembering, dreaming about last night. I stared at his unmasked sleeping figure, amazed. Everytime i look at his face, it's like i get out of this world, and sink into my own world. My own world where only he exists, without even knowing it.
The white sheet of the bed covered like half of his chest, revealing some of his muscles.
Wow. I saw his entire body, i "felt" his entire body, but still i wanted to see him so bad.
He might wake up.
Maybe not? If i'll be very very careful.
C'mon it's stupid.
I argued in my thoughts, but after all i slowly got my finger going to his visible chest, touching it carefully, and slowly slid it down into the sheet. I can feel the big muscles through my finger.
I'm doing a pervy, very stupid thing that i ever thought i would, and i knew that but i didn't take my hand back.
Fingers were increasing. First my only index finger, then 2, then, 3.. now my whole hand were on his stomach. He's quite the figure.
I looked at my hand, at his muscles, his chest, his jaw, his lips, nose and then at his open eyes. Wait,.it's open! He looked at my eyes, then looked down to my hand on his stomach. I felt ever so embarrassed. I quickly took my hands away and got a hold of my other hand, playing with its fingers. I bet i'm looking like a tomato right about now. He looked at my flushed face and chuckled while pulling me closer to his chest, getting my hand from the other, and put it on his stomach where he found it.
- If you wanna touch me, just ask. But the thing is..i might wanna want something in return.
I felt his hand from my back, going down. Wow he meant it? We cuddled even closer to each other, my chest pressed up against his. He looked down to my bra. Pervert. But i guess i'm a bigger pervert than him. But of course only around him.
He sighed.
- I would stay like this but we're like 3 or 4 hours late. I wouldn't care but the client is waiting too, so.
- Oh, right.
I said just remembering about the "mission". I totally forgot, well forgetting things might become a habit if i'm around him all the time. Not that i complain about it.
He chuckled at my remembering tone, knowing that i completely forgot about it.
He looks so hot, and sweet at the same time when he chuckles.
He let go of me with a sigh, not really wanting to. I woke up, and looked around for my clothes, then i looked back at him, and he was holding my clothes in his hand.   He gave them to me. I quickly wore them, and he was already full dressed, waiting for me at the door. What is he, a flash or something?
I quickly went to the bathroom, and brushed my teeth. He got in after me.
I went down the stairs and wore my shoes. I looked back and he was there. Does he make "any" noise?
We went to pick Tazuna and went to the gates. (I'm sorry if the storyline is a little different but just a small things will change)
As expected, 3 very annoyed genins were at the gate. Well Sasuke didn't show any emotions but i'm sure he was not in that good mood.
- You're late!!- shouted Naruto and Sakura.
- And why is ____ with you?
- Oh, we just met on the way, and went to Tazuna's house together to pick him up. She was running late 'cause she overslept.
The story he was telling wasn't that believable but the tone he was saying in was.
- Oh, allright. - said Naruto obviously believing his lie. But Sakura looked at me suspiciously.
She knows that i feel a little..something about him, so yeah. But i'm sure she knows nothing more so she won't be able to figure out that easily. Just if i can keep my poker face that i'm not so good at, she won't get anything. She gave me a "you're gonna explain later" look. Wow i'm in bad trouble. I should try to avoid her if that's possible. I'm a horrible liar!
- Allright, Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke!- he called.
- Protect Tazuna and go by his side. ____ and i will go in front. She can be a great strategist so i'm just want to check her ability and see if she can notice any danger. Let's go!
We all went as he said. It was so hot! When it's going to rain? I wonder why the trees aren't burning already.
I went as i saw a puddle. What? No way! I looked at Kakashi sensei nodding to the puddle. He winked letting me know that he's aware of it. And he gave me a close eyed smile.
Well o'course he's aware.
And suddenly the two ninja appeared attacking Kakashi sensei. (I'm pretty sure you've watched it so i'm putting the short version) and then when they thought Kakashi sensei was dead, they attacked Naruto who was saved by Sasuke. But Kakashi sensei appeared, and well he dealt with them in a matter of seconds, and told them that he knew all along but was just trying to know what their intention was.
Naruto cut himself and told that all "never giving up" bravery speech. I didn't feel amazed by it, but i sure respected him a little more.
That is a lot of blood, he might even die of blood loss if this continues like this.
- umm, it was very cool but..you're gonna die 'cause of blood loss. -Kakashi sensei said calmly.
And Naruto started running around. Great, that would stop the bleeding.

Sorry gotta end it there, tell me what you think. And votes and follows would be very appreciated, loveya