The Final Chapter

"I found him"

Those three words dropped on me as I started to laugh even harder. I will always remain right, ___? You really meant it.

This might be interesting.

___'s pov

- We've been here long enough, do you think we should move? – I asked yelling to the living room.

- Well, now it's hard for us to move around because we have Misaki, she gets sick so easily. – he said calmly but I could hear the concern behind it.

I sighed and went to the living room, sitting in front of the arm chair he was sitting in. I stepped closer putting my hand on his while the other was on his face, my fingers travelling from the purple area under his visible eye, to his narrow chin.

"Baby, you should give yourself a break. You're tired"

His hand travelled to mine as well. "I know, but for now, I need to focus on us"

- How about you let me do the work for once? And just rest, when was the last time you slept for more than 6 hours?

He stayed quiet.

- Exactly. – I said getting closer, sliding down his mask, to give him a peck on the lips. But the moment our lips touched, he put his both hands on my back, pulling me closer to him. He deepened the kiss as his one hand travelled from my back to under my shirt, to the hook of my bra.

A loud cry could be heard from the other room as our lips got separated. I sighed tugging from his shirt. He chuckled. Whenever there's smile formed on that man's lips, my heart goes crazy.

- You know, you're cute when you're disappointed. Let me-.

- No, I'll get her. Seriously sweetie, rest. – I said smiling back at him as I got up, to get the crying princess.

"Hii, have you missed me?" she smiled showing her front two white teeth in response.

"Oh there you are, baby girl. C'mon there you go. Let's go to daddy, yeah?" at the sound of the word daddy, she chuckled in her belly, beautiful laugh. Her laugh reminds me of him. Well there isn't anything of her that doesn't remind me of him. Her gorgeous messy silver hair which just doesn't get in place, her fabulous smile, her beauty... but most of all, the fact I love her too much.

When I entered the living room, his gaze turned to us, and his expression shined. He took off his headband revealing his red sharingan. He thinks the metal's hard on her forehead when he kisses her. I could see the immediate brightness in his eyes as his lips turned into a familiar smile, revealing his straight shiny teeth.

- There's my little princess. – he said as I handed her to his open arms. It seemed that whenever he gets a hold of her, he forgets that he was tired, and all of his stress gets drained away just by looking in her bright eyes. I knew exactly the feeling.

- Had a good nap? Yeah? – he asked while kissing all over her face.

- Okay, it's time for lunch.

- Ok, come to mama, there we go. – he said as he handed her to me.

Just when I grabbed her, there was a knock on the door.

- I'll get it. – he said getting up.

Sasuke's pov

I stood in front of the door for minutes thinking about what to say as my hand reached to the wood. After a few seconds, the door unlocked and I saw my old teacher. He didn't have his usual green vest on, instead he was in dark jeans along with a white shirt, unbuttoned the first few ones as I looked at him annoyed. Who's he trying to show off?