Chapter 1

**KAITO’S POV**

Eennggk~~~ Eeennggk~~~

I woke up and immediately turned off my alarm clock.. Thank goodness you save me once again from this nightmare... ==" I kissed my clock. Can't move on since that EPIC FAIL CONFESSION!!!!! It destroyed my whole life!!!! My happy and pure high school days life... I sighed softly.

"Past is past.. What happened will never be changed... and will stay like that...", I said to myself.

It's been 10 years since it happened... I changed my school after that incident and promise myself not to come back... EVER!!!! So pathetic... I sighed deeply... I wonder what happened to Yuma-senpai... I didn't see him personally since then... I heard he became a model well his destiny has been written already… and that guy... I hope he already forgot about that!!! *hoping*

I'm currently 24 and today, I'll go find a job. I hope this day will be my luck. I finished Mass Communication and wishing my luck to become a manager of a star. I hope I can be qualified and if it’s, I can see Yuma-senpai! I won’t fail this time!

======================================================================

“We’ll just call you, Shion-san. Thank you very much.”, said the girl.

“Oh! T-thank you very much!”, I bowed my head to her and leave. I hope someone from this company will get me as an assistant manager… I sighed deeply.

======================================================================

It’s been three days but I still don’t have a phone call… I’m dead! I’M DEAD!!! I sighed. Maybe I should stop dreaming to be. “Oh! Well! I could just apply to a call center.”, saying while disappointed and lay on the bed.

“So quiet…”, I said lazily and felt my eyes were getting heavy…

Riiiinnnnggg~ Riiiinnnnggg~

I woke up and got up immediately. I answered the phone.  “H-hello! This is Shion Kaito speaking.”, I nervously said.

“Is this the Mimori’s residence?”, an old lady’s voice.

Eh??? “Oh! I’m sorry. This is not the Mimori’s residence. Wrong number.”, I answered immediately.. I thought it’s the company.

“Oh my! I’m sorry.”, she apologized.

“No problem, Ma’am. It’s fine.”, answered with a bit disappointed tone and put down the phone. I really thought… <- HOPE DOWNS TO 5%

Looked like they're not going to call me... I'm just making false hope with myself...

I’m just going to take this diappointment to sleep... When I'm on my way to my bed, suddenly..

Riiiinnnnggg~ Riiiinnnnggg~

I turned immediately and answered the phone. “H-hello?”, I said nervously (TWICE UNLIKE A WHILE AGO)

“Goodmorning! Is this Mr. Shion Kaito?”, a lady’s voice.

“Y-yes! May I help you?” COME ON!!!

“I’m from V Company and we have good news for you, Shion-san! Sakine-san wants to hire you.”, she said.

I-is this true?? Is this true??!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!

“I’ll give the line to Sakine-san. Goodluck.”, she said.

“T-thank you!”, I said happily.

======================================================================