Chapter 7

“Gakupo!”, I called him once again and ran to him.

He looked back and I kissed his cheek...

I can’t believe with myself that I’ll do that… but.. it’s too late to take it back…

And now…

WHAT SHOULD I SAY???... WHAT ON EARTHLY REASON I COULD SAY???!!!!!

Badump Badump Badump Badump

S I L E N C E . . .

“Y-you… You don’t tell if it’s on your cheek or lips so it’s my choice and… you don’t have to treat me like a kid who doesn’t know how to kiss… I know… I’m the one who’s the bottle pointed out… I’m not that stupid you know…”, I nervously said to break the silence. GAWWWWDDD!!!! What I’ve done???!!!! BAKA!!! BAKA!!!!!! I suddenly felt a warm on my face…

He did not answer back.

Badump Badump Badump Badump

GGGGGGAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! I’m really not thinking!!!!!!!!!! AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!! What to do??!!!! WHAT TO DO???!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!

Badump Badump Badump Badump

“I-I don’t have any business with you ah! I-I already done the dare of that game…”, I said to him while looking away. At least, my conscience is clean now and I don’t have any unresolved case with him.

He still did not answer.

“I…I’ll go now…”, I said to him while on the act of walking away…

But…

I felt a strong hold on my shoulder and pulled me back.

And in a minute… no… in just a blink…

I felt something that touched my lips and it’s too late to realize that it’s… his lips

Badump

H-he kissed me… HE KISSED ME???!!!! I got shock.

“G-Gak – “, I’m trying to say his name and pushing him away but he just tightened up his hold. Now, his left hand holds my shoulder and his right holds my head forcibly.

“Hnngg – “ It’s deep…

“Hnngg!! Hnngg!!” Too deep…

“Gaku – “, still trying to say his name and pushing him away with all my might but he’s just too strong… My legs were starting to tremble and to feel numb.

“It’s so hot! It’s getting hot!!!! I can’t make him stop!!!”, I just said to myself when I felt his breathing gotten deep. I pushed his face but his left hand just removed my hands and holds them so tight.

He kept on kissing me so hard and didn’t bother to listen on what I’m going to say.

“Gakupo!!!”, I hurriedly said and breathe out some air but he just kissed me again.  I can’t breathe properly. It’s too deep!!!

He holds my jaw to block me from closing my mouth and freely used his tongue inside.

I’m… I’m starting to get afraid of this person…

“H-he’s scary…”, I said to myself and felt some drip of water falling into my cheeks.

Someone… Someone please help me…

.

.

.

.

.

Suddenly someone knocked at the door…

“Gakupo-sama, the director wants to talk to you.”, the crew said who’s outside the door.

I fell at the floor after he released me.

 S I L E N C E . . .

“Gakupo-sama?”, the crew said again and knocked at the door.

The only thing in my mind now is to get away in this room…

“I have to run.”

Soon I hurriedly crawled away and opened the door. The crew was shocked seeing me crying but all I have to do was to get away here.

I ran as fast as I can and ran as far as I can run…