Chapter 22

"I... I'm so sorry... I-I'm so sorry for disturbing you... E-excuse me...", I said in shaky voice and started to walk away.

I walked faster as soon as I got away from that place.

...

Is this really for real?!!! Is this reality???!!! Yuma's inlove with Gakupo???!!!

Since when???!!!

"I always like Gaku-san from the start..."

Why??!!! WHY???!!! WHY I DIDN'T NOTICE THIS FROM THE START???!!!!!!

When I first met him and Gakupo told him that I'm his lover, he got a shock on his face.

He's always happy when Gakupo's around too...

And he's always talking about him...

“There’s no doubt why Gaku-san likes your side.”

He said it with a bit smile on his face...

“Well it’s really obvious that Gaku-san likes your company.”

At that time, was he jealous?...

....

And when Gakupo requested him to cheer me up... even a busy person like a star won't give his damn prescious time but it's another case, if the person who requested was special to him...

I got surprise.

Special???...

I stopped from walking as I remembered how Yuma kissed Gakupo.

Badump Badump Badump Badump

Yuma's sure about his feelings...

...

Gakupo's sure about his feelings...

...

But how about me???

...

I don't know!!!!

...

Who's really Yuma for me???!

...

AND WHO'S GAKUPO FOR ME????!!!!!

Badump Badump Badump Badump

Who really are they for me???!!!!

Badump Badump Badump Badump

...

"Kaito!", a voice called me.

I immediately looked back.

It's Gakupo.

I got shock.

He followed me!!!!

I began to walk again.

"Wait! Kaito!", he said and ran.

Then, I ran as well.

"Why are you following me?!!!", I said to him while still running.

"Then, why do you keep on running?!!", he asked as well.

"Because you're running!!!!", I answered.

"I'm running because you're keeping your distancing to me!!!!", he said.

"Please! Leave me alone!!!

"I can't!!!!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!"

But I just felt a force that pulled me.

"STOP!!!!", he exclaimed.

I felt a strong hold in my right arm.

"Let me go."

,,,

"I SAID LET ME GO!!!!"

"I won't.", he said. "I... I have no idea of Yuma's feelings... I don't know about that. And... I rejected him immediately."

I got shock.

...

"WHY??!!! WHY ARE YOU EXPLAINING YOURSELF TO ME????!!!!", I exclaimed. "DON'T YOU FORGET THAT YOU JUST SAID TO ME BEFORE  THAT "YOU GIVE UP"???!!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO EXPLAIN TO ME!!!!", I exclaimed again.

"I have to explain myself because I DON'T WANT YOU TO HATE ME!!!!!!", he began to exclaim.

I got shock.

"Shut up."

He got shock.

"SHUT UP!!!!! ENOUGH!!!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING!!!!!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR YUMA ANYMORE!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU ANGRY IF YOU DON'T CARE???!!!!"

"I DON'T KNOW!!!!"

"IT'S IMPOSSIBLE IF YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!"

...

"Do you hate me now, Kaito???..."

I got shock.

Badump Badump Badump Badump

...

I clenched my fists and exclaimed, "I DON'T HATE YOU BECAUSE HE KISSED YOU. I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU LET HIM KISSED YOU!!!!"

He got shock and... me as well...

"Kaito..."

W-what did I just say????... W-what am I thinking???...

"Kaito..."

I removed his hand from holding me.

"I don't know... I don't know!!!! Everything is fine when I'm inlove with Yuma!!! I don't feel any strange feelings with me when I'm inloved with him!!!! I'm always happy!!!! But... when you came... THAT EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED!!!!! I GET IRRITATED WHEN YOU'RE ALWAYS AROUND BUT I GET MORE IRRITATED WHEN YOU'RE WITH SOMEONE!!! AND I'M HAPPY TOO WHEN YOU GET JEALOUS OF YUMA!!!!! THEN!!!! THEN, I BEGAN TO FEEL PAIN IN ME BUT... I NEVER HATE THAT FEELING!!!! AND YOU'RE ALWAYS NAGGING ME IN MY DEEP THOUGHTS TOO!!!!! AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!! I'M ALWAYS FINE WHEN IT COMES TO YUMA BUT TO YOU!!!! AARRRGHHH!!! YOU!!!!! YOU DESTROY MY LIFE!!!! YOU MESS ME UP!!!!! YOU'RE SO ANNOY -"

He suddenly hugged me.

I got shock.

"Please... Please... Stop making yourself believe that you're still inlove with Yuma...", he said and tightened up his hug.

I GOT MORE SHOCK.

Badump Badump Badump Badump

"W-what are you saying there??!!! What are you saying???!!!!! I'm!!! I'm!!!!!", I said and keep on pushing him away.

Badump Badump Badump Badump

"I love you."

I stopped.

...

"I love you..."

...

"I love you, Kaito."

...

.

.

.

I ended speechless... and admit defeated...