Chapter 5

We’re on our way to the studio when suddenly he yawned loudly.

“Don’t you have a manner???”, I said with disappointment tone.

He yawned again. “I’m not in front of camera so there’s no need to act.”

*eyes twitching* So ill-mannered… I sighed softly. =______=

He walked so fast to be ahead of me. I guess he’s just reacting so fine… I hope he’s okay… Maybe he doesn’t really take what happened seriously…

“Gakupo-kun!!!”, a red-haired lady in twin pigtails called him. She’s with three people.

The group went near us.

“Hey!”, a yellow one said to him.

But he did not bother to greet them. So ill-mannered… =__________=

“Who is he?”, a lady with white hair asked.

Gakupo looked at me like giving a signal to introduce myself to them.

“Umm.. I-I’m Shion Kaito! I’m Meiko-chan’s assistant. N-nice to meet you all!!”, I nervously said.

They all laughed except the guy with half black and red hair.

“You don’t have to be shy!”, said the yellow-haired one. “Hey! How about introducing us to him, Gakupo?”, she added.

He sighed. “This is Haku. The manager of Aoki Lapis.”, he said while pointing to the lady with white hair.

“Hi.”, she greeted.

“This person is Teto. The manager of Miku and Neru.”, he said and pointed the girl with red hair in twin pigtails.

“Heyya, Kaito-kun!”,she greeted.

Then he pointed at the yellow haired lady and said, ”She’s Lily. The manager of Cul and Kai Kim and btw, he’s Kai Kim.”, and he pointed the guy with a half black and red hair.

“N-nice to meet you.”, Kai-san said.

“Nice to meet you too!”, I said and smiled to him. Wow! He’s a star! Great! Gakupo was really surrounded with different people. I wonder if how can he manage to deal with them???

“It’s really nice to know that Meiko-chan needs help too, right?”, Haku-san said.

“Yeah~”, the two answered.

“I thought she’s an iron lady for being Gakupo’s, Kagamine twins’, and Luka’s manager!”, Teto-san said. It’s true. She’s really an amazing girl for managing these kinds of people. Every talent she has, she can make them popular. That’s how amazing she was. I haven’t met the other three though I’m hoping they’re not like Gakupo… =_=”

“Btw! Kaito-kun! Come with us! Let’s drink! My treat!”, she cheerfully said.

EEEEEHHHHH??? “S-sorry, Lily-san… I don’t drink.”, I refused. I’m really bad in drinking…

“That’s too bad!!!!”, she said with a disappointment tone.

“But thank you very much for your kindness, Lily-san.”, I added so that she won’t feel that bad…

“Kaitoooo…”, she said in her sulking voice and held my arm. The other two ladies held my other arm too.

“L-lily-chan…”, Kai-san called her.

“Kaitooooooooo!!!!”, they said together.

EEEEEEHHHHHHHH????!!!!!!!!!!

“The three of you, will you stop???”, Gakupo said in serious voice. “You sounded like dirty women mingling with a young guy…”, he added and sighed softly.