Chapter 26

**Gakupo’s POV**

“Oh I see~ What do you want to eat first? The dinner or ME?”, he said and smiled.

HHHHUUUUUHHHHHH???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OAO!!!!!!!!

Am I?! Am I dreaming????!!!!!

PLEASE SOMEONE PINCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I pinched his cheeks instead and said, “I don’t know who you are but please give me back my Kaito.”

“Uugghh! It hurts! BAKA!”, he said with irritation and removed my hands.

=________=” So he is Kaito…

He covered his cheeks using his hands. “I’m trying here, bastard!”, he mumbled.

I can’t stop myself not to chuckle. He’s so cute as always.

“What came to your mind to say that thing?”, I asked him.

He looked away and his face was all red. “Nothing…”

“Like I believe you.” =________=”

“B-because… you might get tired of me if I don’t try…”, he said and lowered his head.

I got shocked.

Djkfdjkfhdkjfjkas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE’S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO DEVOUR HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w(>///A///<)w

Must calm down. I inhaled deeply and exhaled.

 “Gakupo?”

“I don’t know where you heard that thing but I’ll never get tired of you because of that. It won’t happen. I can still wait for you. It’s not something to be rushed and I understand you… And making love is not the ONLY thing important in a relation, as long as we love each other.”, I said. >///> How can I say such things?...

So we don’t need to do it anymore? I’m glad.”, he just said while looking so relieved.

I got shocked.

HHHHHHUUUUUUHHHHHH????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“I! I did not say it’s not important!”, I immediately said.