Chapter 13

**KAITO’s POV**

It’s the last day of November and the month of December is coming now. Everybody’s excited with the upcoming Christmas’ and New Year’s days. And it’s getting cold too.

And currently, I’m an assistant manager for almost six months. I also met a lot of managers and artists and most especially meeting Yuma. Luckily, he has his photo shoots too so we can see him more often.  And sometimes he and Gakupo have some short talks and of course, I can greet him. Even if it’s a simple thing… it makes me very happy.

At Gakupo’s room…

“Gaku-san, do you know the new theme park near the train station?”, Yuma asked.

“Huh? Theme park? Do you mean Noah’s Park?”, Gakupo coldly answered.

Noah’s Park? It’s so nice there.

“Yes! I have here two tickets. Want to come?”, Yuma invited Gakupo.

“No. I’m busy.”, Gakupo answered immediately.

“You’re always busy.”, Yuma mumbled.

Gakupo, you’re too lucky!!! Why do you reject his invitation?! I bite my handkerchief. I sighed. Oh well... “Umm… Excuse me, what drinks do you two want?”, I asked.

“I want a coffee.”, Gakupo answered.

 “H-how about, Yuma-kun?”, I nervously asked him.

Badump Badump Badump Badump Badump

“Oh! I forgot. Hey, Kaito-san!”, Yuma called me. I got shock.

“Y-yes?”, I asked shyly.

“How about you? Want to come with me?”, Yuma invited me to come with him to a theme park. He invited me…

HE INVITED ME???!!!! EEEEHHHH???!!!!

Badump Badump Badump Badump Badump

“M-me??!!”

“Yes. Gaku-san is busy and it’s a great time too to know each other more, right?”, Yuma answered.

Badump Badump Badump Badump Badump

What should I say?! What should I say?! Oh gosh! I got nervous all of a sudden!!!!

Badump Badump Badump Badump Badump

I want to come. I really want to come!!! “I – “

“He can’t come.”, Gakupo suddenly said.

I got shock.

“Eh?”, Yuma got surprise.

“Of course, he’s my monitor. If I’m busy, he’s also busy. He has to look after me.”, Gakupo answered.

“Awts… Too bad. I thought I can get to know Kaito-san more…”, Yuma said. “It’s fine. There’s always next time, right?”, he added.

Wait! What???!!! What is this??? I’m… I’m not answering yet… I… I want to go with you, Yuma…

“Yuma-sama, we’re starting now.”, a crew came in the room.

“Okay. I’ll go now. Later then.”, he waved his hand and went outside.

Wait… Yuma…

“Hey, where’s my coffee?”, Gakupo said.

“Oh.. sorry…”, I just said and went outside.

==========================================================================

While buying a coffee at the vending machine…

I-it’s just for the first time… but why???... It’s for the first time that Yuma invited me… Why???...

I felt like waters fell down from my eyes…

==========================================================================

“H-here’s your coffee.”, I said.

“Thanks.”, Gakupo answered and got the coffee. And when he looked to me… “H-hey! W-why are you crying???!!!”, he immediately stood up and put down the coffee at the table.

“This is nothing.”, I said to him while wiping my tears. “I’ll go change your coffee, looked like I filled it up with my tears…”, I added and got the cup of coffee.

He got the coffee back and put it at the table again. “Eh?!! What happened?”

I sniffed.

“Kaito?”

“You… You threw away my chance! I just want to know Yuma more!! But you pushed him away!! I.. I just want to at least, try to have a talk with him…”, I shouted at him and cried loudly afterward.

S I L E N C E . . .

He wiped my tears. “I’m sorry… I’m so sorry…”, he sincerely said.

I got shock.

“You have his number, right? Send him a message or call him now.”, Gakupo said. “I won’t step in.”, he added and smiled.

He smiled bitterly…

W-what is this??... Why I felt bad?...

==========================================================================

In my room…

Should I text Yuma??? B-but… what should I say to him then???

GGGGGAAAWWWWWDDDDDD!!!!!!

“This is Gakupo’s fault!!! He’s so selfish!!!!!”, I mumbled to myself. ><”

But suddenly, I heard my phone rang…

I immediately got it and looked who messaged me.

“Yuma <3”, I read the name…

YUUUUMMMMAAAAAA????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H-he sent a message???!!!!!!! Wait!!! Wait!!!! How did he know about my number????!!!!! I didn’t send him a message yet!!!!! Oh well! It’s not important to know! O///A///O!!!!

I opened his message and read it.

“Goodeve, Kaito-san! It’s me Yuma. Umm.. If you’re free tomorrow, would you like to go with me at the theme park? Ssshhh.. It’s our secret, okay?”, he said at the message.

I felt like my knees our melting and in any minute I’ll collapse here at the floor… >u<!! I want to squeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LORD, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But then, Gakupo came in.

Yeah… we have a deal that he’s allowed to sleep in my room…

I controlled myself from squealing and I immediately covered myself with blanket. It’s a secret like Yuma said. I won’t let this Gakupo ruined everything again!!! I have to be careful tomorrow so that he won’t catch me.

“Goodeve too, Yuma-kun. I’m free tomorrow. I’ll go with you.”, I typed and sent the message.

I thought this day was the worst day ever!!! GGAAWWDD!!! Yuma!!!! I’m so excited to see him and talk with him and many many more!!!! If I’m lucky as possible, I can tell him what I feel!!!