Chapter 2

I’m really glad that I’m just one step away from my dream because… I’m an assistant manager now. I just need to be patient and learn more from Meiko-chan. She’s very kind and very polite with everyone. I’m getting comfortable too in talking to her and she’s really an approachable one but… HOW CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT SHE’S DEALING WITH THIS GUY!!!!!

“Kaito, are you still not finish with the food?”, he shouted lazily from the living room.

“Just wait for a minute and it’ll be cooked.”, I answered. THIS BASTARD!!!!

“Man, I’m so hungry…”, he said lazily. “Can you hurry up?”, he added.

If you just told me that you’re not used with fast foods, I already cooked something and you just got up so late!!!! And you requested for a beef broccoli, TELL ME!!! How can you make a beef to become soft in just a blink???!!! TELL ME!!!! MAN, I’M SO PISSED!!!!

If you’re confused with my situation, well here it was. Meiko-chan hired me to become her assistant and assigned me to look after him. To really monitor him, I moved here in his condo and now, I’m living with him for almost two weeks. BUT… I have no clue if this guy already knew the difference of an assistant manager to a personal assistant!!!

He always asked me to do this and that. He always requested me to buy this and that.

“Kaito, can you do this?”

“Can you buy this for me, Kaito?”

“I want to eat that so do it.”

 FOR GRACIOUS’ SAKE, I’M HIS MANAGER AND NOT A SLAVE!!!!

“Done.”, I said and brought the foods with me.

He tapped his chopsticks at the table to make them parallel.

That’s a bad habit before eating… Geez… ==” Looked like I’m not in the mood to eat… I’m suffering with this guy…

After a few minutes, we’ve started eating. Well I guess he has a proper way of eating after all. If you observed his face in a distance, he’s really a good-looking guy mostly if he’s serious. What am I thinking??? I shake my head. But… I don’t know what he’s thinking about me. I don’t know if he’s just acting and really don’t want me to become Meiko-chan’s assistant… I sighed.

“Kaito, can you get the soy sauce?”, he asked.

“Okay.”, I answered and got up. PATIENCE… PATIENCE…

“Oh! Please, get my phone in my room too. It’s in the drawer beside my bed.”, he added.

“Okay.”, I said. PATIENCE…

“And don’t forget to get a saucer.”, he added again.

“Will you use that lazy-butt of yours?”, I said in a low tone.

“What?”

PISSED!!!! X1000

I SAID WILL YOU USE THAT LAZY-BUTT OF YOURS???!!!! I’m so done with your requests or whatever do you call them!!! You’re already a grown up man!!! And not all the things will be just given to you if you want to!!! AND I’M NOT YOUR PERSONAL ASSISTANT!!! I’M MEIKO-CHAN’S ASSISTANT!!!”, I exclaimed to him but…

He smirked.

HE SMIRKED!!!!! Is there something funny about what I just said???!!!

“You show now your true color.”, he just said with usual expression.

WHAAAAAT???!!! “W-what do you mean??!!”, I asked with a shock expression.

“I’m just used in pissing people to know them more.”, he answered.

“HUH?!”

“You don’t have to act so kind with people.”, he just said.

“I-I’m not acting or what! Is this some kind of misunderstanding???!!!”, I exclaimed.

“No.”, he answered.

“Then, what?!”

“Never mind.”, he started eating.

I don’t get him! What’s wrong?!! Did I do something?! I-I’m so bothered… But why?! I slammed the table. “What’s your problem?! Did I do something wrong to you?!!”, I still asked.

“I said don’t mind about it.”, he answered.

“I’m not playing with you so tell me what’s the problem?!”, I insisted. What’s wrong? What he’s thinking???!! This guy… Is he pissed with me??? But why?! I’m acting???!! Like hell!

Badump Badump Badump

But suddenly, he just smirked. “Nah, I just want to tease you.”, he said with a content expression.

I got surprise.

“You’re so easy to trip. Well good job you satisfy me.”, he added.

I got even more shock and I just felt my range went to its peek… For all this time, he’s just playing me… For all the things he asked me to do, it’s just for his entertainment… I just want a normal job… and not to be stepped down. I.. I hate this guy… I REALLY HATE THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!! “I hate you.”, I said in a low tone while clenching my fists and walked away. I’m going to quit this job! I don’t want to deal with this guy! NEVER!!!!

S  I  L  E  N  C  E...

“Now, you’re telling that you hate me –

I don’t hear anything. I don’t hear anything!!! I won’t look back!!! I don’t want to deal with this guy anymore!!!!

…… after you confessed to me outside the library?