Chapter 4

At the library..

I’m busy reading some books but when I looked at the clock, it’s almost closing time. The library’s closing time was 5pm and it was 4:55pm. “I should go out now.”, I said to myself. I immediately packed my things and returned the books I borrowed. I have so many homeworks today… I sighed softly…

I’m on my way to the exit and there’re no people everywhere. If I didn’t hurry up I’ll be closed here, then, I decided to walk fast. But when I passed the third shelf to the last, I saw someone with pink hair who’s still reading… I immediately walked backward to see that person clearly and he was Yuma-senpai… I immediately leaned with the fourth shelf with a shock expression. “I hope he did not notice me!!!” I hardly said in a low voice.

BUT WAIT!!!!

I looked around to see if there were still people but looked like it’s just the two of us. JUST THE TWO OF US…

I got shock…

Badump Badump Badump Badump

My heart started to pound!!! I-It’s just the two of us… S-so… This means!!!

Badump

I can tell him what I feel???!!!! S-should I go to him now???!!! But he looked like busy in reading!!! He will be annoyed if I’ll disturb him!!!!

Badump Badump Badump Badump

What should I do??!!! What should I do???!!! “Come on!!! Use your head, KAITO!!!”, I said to myself. ><”

Badump Badump Badump Badump

Arrgghh!! “I’ll just wait for him!!!!”, I said to myself then, run immediately outside the library..

======================================================================

Eennggk~~~ Eeennggk~~~

I woke up and turned off my alarm clock. It was just a dream… I sighed softly and sit. I just realized… What if… I went to him and confessed and did not wait outside the library???… What will happen??? And what if.. it’s Yuma and NOT Gakupo who went outside… what will happen then???

Arrgghh!!! I scratch my head. “Past is past!!!!”, I said to myself.

======================================================================

I’m currently cooking something for our breakfast. I still can’t believe that Gakupo is the guy whom I confessed my feelings back then… But one thing I still can’t believe the most that this guy is inloved with me…

FATE, ARE YOU PLAYING WITH ME???...

“What’s that?”, he asked and hugged me from behind.

SHOCKED and went away from him. “Uhh.. It’s nothing. Just for our breakfast.”, I nervously said. He’s acting like that since that day. It’s been three days…

“Okay. Just call me when it’s done.”, he just said and went at the living room.

GGGAAAWWWDDDD!!!!! What am I doing with my life???!!!! I can’t escape from him forever!!!!

While eating, we’re both silent. AWKWARD… I want to finish my food immediately!!!!

“Am I pressuring you?”, he suddenly asked.

BADUMP

I got shock from what he said. “Huh? N-not at all.”, I answered nervously and looked away. I suddenly felt a warm on my face.

“But why your face is all red there?”, he suddenly asked.

EEHHHHH???!!!! “N-no!!!! No, it’s not!!!!”, I shouted him. This guy pissed me off!!

“Don’t tell me, you’re already inlove with me?”, he just said with a smirk on his lips. “That’s so fast.”, he added.

PISSED X1000

“LIKE HELL I’LL FALL FOR A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!!!”, I shouted him.

He chuckled.

HE CHUCKLED???!!!!! What’s wrong with this guy???!!!! He’s always tripping me!!!

But he smiled and said, “You can stay like that when I’m around.”

I got shock. He wanted to light up everything…

“I-I don’t care about you or what!!”, I said to him and looked away.

“Really? Is it a dare???”, he asked while smirking.

HHUUUUHHH???!!!!! Can I kill this person??? =_________=” “I don’t want to eat with you!!!”, I immediately stand and carried my food.

“Just give me a chance to show my love for you…”, he suddenly said and held my arm.

I got shock. This guy… He’s really… inlove with me… I just felt his pure intention…

But…

“Please don’t bother…”, I immediately said and saw him so surprised. That’s the harshest words I can tell because… I don’t want to give him false hope… I felt bad…

S I L E N C E…

I’m so sorry!! I’m so sorry!!!!

But then in my deep thought, my phone suddenly rang which destroy the deep silence…

“E-excuse me.”, I said. I hurriedly put down my food and went at the kitchen to get my phone. His hand was removed easily from holding my arm.

I hurt him…

I know…

When I saw who’s calling, it’s Meiko-chan. “H-hello??”, I said after I answered the phone.

“Where’s Gakupo?”, she asked.

“He’s here with me.”, I answered.

“Lucky! Please prepare his things and he’ll have a photo shoot today for his new song.”, she said in a happy tone. “Move faster, please!”

“O-okay!!!”

I really don’t know what will happen next after this… Oh!!! PLEASE!!! SOMEONE!!! GET ME OUT OF THIS!!!! >A<”