Chapter 3

…. after you confessed to me outside the library?”

Badump

What did he just say? I immediately looked at him and found him staring at me.

He and that guy…

Gakupo and he… was…

Brain is still on process…

Loading…

Loading…

Loading…

100%...

EEEEEEHHHHHHHH?????!!!!!!!!!

“Y-YOU’RE THAT GUY????!!!!!!”, very shocked.

“Yes.”, he answered.

EEEEEEHHHHHHHH?????!!!!!!!!! <- SHOCK GOES UP TO 101%

He and that guy was only one person!!!! That nerdy guy before who’s always wanted to be alone and never talk was him!!!! O__________O!!! I-IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

“I actually did not notice you in Meiko’s office ‘cause I’m not wearing my contact lenses.”, he said.

Ehh??? So this means that this guy still remembers what happened???!!! EVERYTHING???!!!! EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED???!!!! THAT ACCIDENT???!!!! I suddenly felt that my heart started to pound. W-What should I do??!! What should I do???!!!! <- EMBARRASSED GOES UP TO 200%

“Hey?”

I can’t speak!!!! I can’t speak!!!! My voice won’t come out!!!! HELP!!!!! *panicking*

He suddenly chuckled and walked near me.. “So, how about telling it to me again?”, he said and touched my hair and face.

I got shock… This guy… Did he misunderstand what happened???

“You did it once so maybe this time, it will be much easier than before, right?”, he said and held my right shoulder. His face was just an inch near my face… and looking straight at me…

He misunderstood everything!!! H-He’s not the one whom I’m going to confess that day… I-It’s just an accident… “I… I’m so sorry…”, I suddenly said with a shaky voice… All what happened back then were my entire fault… because I was a coward… a BIG COWARD…

“For what?”, he asked.

But this time, I have to correct my mistake… “I-I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry because… you’re not the person I’m going to confess my feelings…”, I answered and lowered my head. I’m so stupid!!! SO STUPID!!!!

S I L E N C E…

“I know.”, he answered with usual expression.

I got so shock and immediately looked at him.

“That person was Yuma, right?”, he added and I got more shocked than before.

“Y-you already knew?”, I worriedly ask.

“Yes. In fact, after you confessed to me, the door opened again and Yuma came out. I saw how you followed his image while walking away and said his name soundlessly. “, he answered again.

Ehh??? Am I really that obvious???!!! B-But.. Since he understands what happened so this means that I don’t have the guilt to explain myself???!!!! YEEEEEESSSS!!!!!

“But that was my first heart break…”, he suddenly said.

Eh?! D-Did I hear something? Oh well! Maybe it’s just my imagination. I’m hearing weird things lately. “Lets continue eating now.”, I said.

But he held my shoulder tighter.

I shrugged and asked, “W-why???”

He looked me in the eyes with a serious expression.

“H-hey?”, I suddenly felt like panicking. I’m removing his hand from holding my shoulder but he just tightened it up. What’s wrong with him???!!!! His mood changed that fast???!!!

Then, he held my other shoulder and said, “I love you.”

I got shock from what he just said. W-wait!!!! W-what’s happening???!!!! Earlier, he told me that he’s just playing around and now??!!!! Is this kind of a joke again??!!! “I won’t fall for that joke again! I don’t want to play this kind of thing with you!”, I said to him while feeling a bit of uneasy. HA! This won’t affect me!

But…

“I’m not.”, he denied.

Badump

“P-please don’t joke around.”, I looked away.

“I’m really not.”, he said in low voice and pulled me. His lips were almost a millimeter away from mine. I can feel his breathing.

I got shock and shut my eyes. “P-please stop… I-I’m in love with Yuma…”, I said to him…

He suddenly released me and sighed softly. “Is that so?”

IS THAT SO??!!! Does he have no clue at all?? I’m telling him that I don’t like him!!!!

“It’s easy. I’ll just make you fall for me like you can’t even live without me.”, he smirked and walked upstairs.

*eyes twitching* WHAT DID HE JUST SAY??!!! “T-that’s impossible!!! H-hey!”, I worriedly said.

“You just have to wait.”, he said and went inside his room.

HUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH????!!!!! Someone!!! Please tell me!!! TELL ME!!!! When heaven spread some self-confidence here in Earth did this guy… catch them all???!!!! ==” I suddenly felt like I’m in danger!!!! O A O!!!